Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long cat

Elite
Good God! Not sure Im ready to be a bachelor with kids.
I had the same thought. Then I thought about all the kids who wouldn’t have any parents left. Then I started thinking, what if that is part of the plan? Without parents to guide them, the powers that be could cause dramatic worldwide shifts in policy within one generation.

I think it’s extremely unlikely that what this guy says is anywhere near the truth, but there is certainly a greater than 0% chance of something like this happening,

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The Pack the Court bill is being introduced as I type this by Congressional democrats.

They are saying it is a "historic situation" and we can "restore our democracy" by expanding the court.

They are going to move forward with this.

I'm not sure where we as a country go from here.

So they supposedly "won" an election in a democracy, and they want to restore our democracy makes no sense at face value. They know they cheated, and need to lockdown as much as possible when shit hits the fan

Long cat

Elite
Be careful! I have A LOT of patients that get shingles from the shingles vax! Also look up shedding after shingles vax. And on a side note have 3 that got shingles with in 3-5 days of their 1st covid vax. All 3 reported it their PCP, PCP said yep, that happens! Still gave them their 2nd C vax. Insert eye roll and sheep emoji.
If I had to choose between getting shingles again or getting Rona (pretty sure again, I had it early and couldn’t get a test), give me the Rona. Shingles sucks big time.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
“ . . . related to an inbound flight.” 👀

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
“ . . . related to an inbound flight.” 👀

Latest posts

Top Bottom