Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
apparently it makes them anti-Semitic

I know every time I partake I'm like

aiEJH.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Cliffs on that last article would simply read, "Every Democratic President since JFK has sucked donkey balls."

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Been mostly off the LAC over the last week with life / work capacity limits, while trying to breeze through all posts to catch up when able. The overriding sense I get lately is either losing hope, frustration/anger, apathy, impatience or all of the above. Just for consideration, does ANY of the things going on right now really make any logical sense?

I'm not talking about commie dems voting on a $13T reparations bill in the dark of night, as that's the bullshit they do... I'm just talking about looking at everything as a whole for a minute. Why does everything globally seem completely unhinged at this moment - border crisis, Iran on brink of nukes, Evergreen saga, Russia/Crimea, world knowing US "pres" is brain dead, WW Covid and vaccine protests, Myanmar, Chyna (whole separate topic), on and on...nothing is in balance. Information control has been lost.

If the DS were truly in control as they have been forever, they'd be able to keep things more orderly...but IMO they can't, the genie is out of the bottle and they are having to go into overdrive across the board - that's exemplified by the lunacy on all fronts. Just bought Byrne's new book (The Deep Rig) and haven't had a chance to read but between him, Powell, Lindell and others, the election fraud evidence isn't going away. They had to get too sloppy - while the MSM won't cover it, it is continuing to be uncovered and pursued through the courts etc...Arizona recount begins next week. Byrne states that 64% of American adults believe Biden won due to either "significant" or "very significant" fraud...that's remarkable, really (not sure his source, maybe Rasmussen).

TLDR - things are all fvcked up right now because the war is real and DS is pulling every lever they can...call it panic or whatever you want, it's exposing them. The moderate Dems I know don't support the Biden agenda and what's going on - and packing the court to 13 is something a true majority of America is against. Personally, I think they're trying to jam that through KNOWING that the election fraud will eventually get to SCOTUS one way or the other with strong evidence and they're fvcked without going to 13.

If you're having a hard time finding hope, this is showing the people...it had to be this way...prepare for the lunacy to get worse and as it does, it means things are happening. This IS the plan, I believe the election corruption will be exposed and will be the precipice for the sheeple - IF it is clear just how all aspects of fraud stole the election, as the fundamental principle of the world's leading democratic republic, it cannot stand. It will also be shown that this is how elections all around the world have been controlled forever. I'm a realist, I get that the enemy has unlimited wealth/power, but if this is biblical and I believe it is - God wins.

Carry on brothers and sisters...this place has been like a place of refuge, far from being an echo chamber, the LAC just sees the whole picture. Keep the faith, Patriots...grateful to know all you fine deplorables!

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
Been mostly off the LAC over the last week with life / work capacity limits, while trying to breeze through all posts to catch up when able. The overriding sense I get lately is either losing hope, frustration/anger, apathy, impatience or all of the above. Just for consideration, does ANY of the things going on right now really make any logical sense?

I'm not talking about commie dems voting on a $13T reparations bill in the dark of night, as that's the bullshit they do... I'm just talking about looking at everything as a whole for a minute. Why does everything globally seem completely unhinged at this moment - border crisis, Iran on brink of nukes, Evergreen saga, Russia/Crimea, world knowing US "pres" is brain dead, WW Covid and vaccine protests, Chyna (whole separate topic), on and on...nothing is in balance. Information control has been lost.

If the DS were truly in control as they have been forever, they'd be able to keep things more orderly...but IMO they can't, the genie is out of the bottle and they are having to go into overdrive across the board - that's exemplified by the lunacy on all fronts. Just bought Byrne's new book (The Deep Rig) and haven't had a chance to read but between him, Powell, Lindell and others, the election fraud evidence isn't going away. They had to get too sloppy - while the MSM won't cover it, it is continuing to be uncovered and pursued through the courts etc...Arizona recount begins next week. Byrne states that 64% of American adults believe Biden won due to either "significant" or "very significant" fraud...that's remarkable, really (not sure his source, maybe Rasmussen).

TLDR - things are all fvcked up right now because the war is real DS is pulling every lever they can...call it panic or whatever you want, it's exposing them. The moderate Dems I know don't support the Biden agenda and what's going on - and packing the court to 13 is something a true majority of America is against. Personally, I think they're trying to jam that through KNOWING that the election fraud will eventually get to SCOTUS one way or the other with strong evidence and they're fvcked without going to 13.

If you're having a hard time finding hope, this is showing the people...it had to be this way...prepare for the lunacy to get worse and as it does, it means things are happening. This IS the plan, I believe the election corruption will be exposed and will be the precipice for the sheeple - IF it is clear just how all aspects of fraud stole the election, as the fundamental principle of the world's leading democratic republic, it cannot stand. It will also be shown that this is how elections all around the world have been controlled forever. I'm a realist, I get that the enemy has unlimited wealth/power, but if this is biblical and I believe it is - God wins.

Carry on brothers and sisters...this place has been like a place of refuge, far from being an echo chamber, the LAC just sees the whole picture. Keep the faith, Patriots...grateful to know all you fine deplorables!
Amen, brother! I’m right there with you!

Tbone10791

Poster

I'm not talking about commie dems voting on a $13T reparations bill in the dark of night, as that's the bullshit they do... I'm just talking about looking at everything as a whole for a minute. Why does everything globally seem completely unhinged at this moment - border crisis, Iran on brink of nukes, Evergreen saga, Russia/Crimea, world knowing US "pres" is brain dead, WW Covid and vaccine protests, Chyna (whole separate topic), on and on...nothing is in balance. Information control has been lost.

TLDR - things are all fvcked up right now because the war is real DS is pulling every lever they can...call it panic or whatever you want, it's exposing them. The moderate Dems I know don't support the Biden agenda and what's going on - and packing the court to 13 is something a true majority of America is against. Personally, I think they're trying to jam that through KNOWING that the election fraud will eventually get to SCOTUS one way or the other with strong evidence and they're fvcked without going to 13.

Well put my man

Viking

Legendary
Founder
It sure does SEEM like chaos. It does SEEM like America on the brink of collapse. I recall what someone once said. When it get's the darkest only then will the blind see. Seems we are getting closer to a wide awake populous. What happens after that? I have a feeling the worm turns but I do not know when, how, or what final straw facilitates it. There is only so much humanity is willing to take. It's been proven over and over and over. They keep pushing, sooner or later the bullied push back. JMHO. SKOL!

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
1618497851914.png
Her name was Czeslawa Kwoka, and her crime was being Polish, Catholic, and 14 years old. Her red triangle was for political prisoners, because of where she was born in Poland. After this photo was taken, she was killed in Auschwitz extermination camp on March 12, 1943 with a phenol injection in the heart. Just before the execution, she was photographed by prisoner Wilhelm Brasse, who would later testify against the executioner of Czeslawa, a woman. Just before the photo, the executioner punched her in the face, as the hematoma on her lip shows. This is the face of a terrified little girl, who didn't even speak the language of her executioner. She had lost her mother a few days before. But she dried her tears to look presentable for the photo. They took her hair and her life, but they couldn’t take her dignity.

She was only one of about 250,000 children and minors who were executed in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

This is what happens when hatred is cultivated in a nation and thugs gain control. Wake up, America. It could happen here.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
It sure does SEEM like chaos. It does SEEM like America on the brink of collapse. I recall what someone once said. When it get's the darkest only then will the blind see. Seems we are getting closer to a wide awake populous. What happens after that? I have a feeling the worm turns but I do not know when, how, or what final straw facilitates it. There is only so much humanity is willing to take. It's been proven over and over and over. They keep pushing, sooner or later the bullied push back. JMHO. SKOL!
You have to imagine that the happenings in Minny will play a very large role in this as well.

Juro

Elite
For the reparations vote, go for it. It won’t get passed any further past this point. They’ll blame Republicans for not advancing and how Republicans don’t care for black lives.

But I say go ahead and approve of it. Democrats are not counting on that.

What will happen is that they’ll need to prove they’re descendants of slaves. That will take many forms of ID and documents. Probably more than it takes to vote in Georgia.

Can’t prove it? Well, no money for you. Then more riots. Taxes go up to pay for this. Middle class won’t be happy. Who do you blame? Well, it’s all Democrats running this, so they get the blame.

Trump couldn’t drain the swamp; let the swamp eat itself.

denn

Legendary
Founder
For the reparations vote, go for it. It won’t get passed any further past this point. They’ll blame Republicans for not advancing and how Republicans don’t care for black lives.

But I say go ahead and approve of it. Democrats are not counting on that.

What will happen is that they’ll need to prove they’re descendants of slaves. That will take many forms of ID and documents. Probably more than it takes to vote in Georgia.

Can’t prove it? Well, no money for you. Then more riots. Taxes go up to pay for this. Middle class won’t be happy. Who do you blame? Well, it’s all Democrats running this, so they get the blame.

Trump couldn’t drain the swamp; let the swamp eat itself.
When it comes to money, watch how fast the government requires multiple forms of ID.

Republicans in our government are weak and will do nothing to really go to bat and make a difference for their constituents. They will talk a mean game though and get their face on network news stations, but nothing of substance for the people they represent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom