Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Just heard a GREAT idea on Wilcow’s show: Limit student loans to an amount commensurate with the average annual salary of the career you are going to college to pursue.
Curious to know your thoughts on the radical left trying to pack the court and basically abolish the constitution as we know it.

I personally think they’re posturing and they’re not gonna go through with adding members to the supreme court. I think it would be political suicide and destroy them in the midterm elections. What are your thoughts kind sir

I’d love to hear everybody’s thoughts on the matter

SMD01

Poster
Founder
Curious to know your thoughts on the radical left trying to pack the court and basically abolish the constitution as we know it.

I personally think they’re posturing and they’re not gonna go through with adding members to the supreme court. I think it would be political suicide and destroy them in the midterm elections. What are your thoughts kind sir

they don't give a shit...they have the power and are drunk on it

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Not a chance in hell of it happening for the reason you stated. It is solely to discredit the future rulings by the court on a multitude of issues including the jurisdiction of military tribunals, the legitimacy of elections, the nullifying of legislative and executive actions since January 20th, the definition of treason, etc. The Swamp is shitting it’s pants . . . and not just Nadler, literally.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
This pisses me off so much. I cannot believe this guy is charged for pushing somebody on his own property. Total horseshit

Especially for somebody that serves our country. The media and other factions like BLM are truly trying to start a race war

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Not a chance in hell of it happening for the reason you stated. It is solely to discredit the future rulings by the court on a multitude of issues including the jurisdiction of military tribunals, the legitimacy of elections, the nullifying of legislative and executive actions since January 20th, the definition of treason, etc. The Swamp is shitting it’s pants . . . and not just Nadler, literally.
You see what I see. Panic in DC and pretty much around the world. Enjoy the show brother!! SKOL!

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder

I completely agree. It isn’t going anywhere.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I did a tile job at Tulsa International Airport. Never again will I take a bunch of stoners to a secure facility. False alarms are genuine sometimes.

They act like they aren't planning on having any more elections. Its making me squirm a little, if we are being honest.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

This guy, Ta-Nehisi, is a liar and a full blown racist. His real name is Paul Coates, but he found the need to change his name to Ta-Nehisi so he could sell more books. He plays himself up as a victim just like the Obamas, but just like Barry and Michelle, he is a multi-millionaire. I read his silly first book "Between the World and Me". He is a big fan of seeing "white supremacy" everywhere, and I mean, everywhere. "Between the World and me" was pushed onto me by a friend because the book was pushed on to my friend by a white "Black Film Studies Professor". Critical thinking was not used, and therefore both my friend and the Professor were enthralled by the book. What a bunch of racist BS. This guy, Paul Coates, is worse than the race baiter Al Sharpton. Anything said or written by Paul Coates just seeks to divide us among racial lines and really needs to be kept as far away from our young people as possible.
This is so true and very sad. I would dare to say probably 40 or 50% of my friends have brown skin. Guys that I grew up with guys that I played football with etc. We talk about this all the time together. The media would never show us black and white hanging out. And we acknowledge the fact that the media is trying to tear the race is a port. Very sad

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite
Shit storm coming to my little county in MD:

Update:

16 year old boy was white.
No need to riot

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

This one was too good not to pass along.

tenor.gif

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

This one was too good not to pass along.
These organs are common commodities now, but they were certainly harvested in unsanitary conditions or contaminated at some point, so we can’t let them out on the Chinese market.”

Mr Li says the organs were shipped from Lagos in Nigeria but may have only transited through that country and could possibly originate from elsewhere in Africa.

We know that penises from Lybia and Sudan fetch a higher price than those from other African war zones, but can’t presume of their origin before the end of the investigation.”

Describing the organ’s value as high as illegal drugs, he said that “specimens of this size” usually fetched around $160,000 each on the black market, and its total value was more than US$1.15 billion, adding that similar seizures may become more common over the next few years as armed groups in Africa turn to organ trafficking to finance their military operation.

There is so much to unpack here.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom