Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I agree most will not trust some bullshit govt coin. Some of the sheep will if told so by CNN. Hell, they could call is US Government Gullible Sheep Currency and some would lap it up.
Won't be a choice. You'll only be able to buy government approved coins.
That trust is quickly falling apart and imagine how many more people are going to wake up once they realize our govt has destroyed our currency through complete incompetence. We are currently looking at a situation where over half the US population doesn't trust our govt, that's going to increase not decrease.
Cash is still king here and world wide.

They'll use the cryptos to prop up the dollar. It's actually all too easy to see coming.

Last edited:

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
So true, and know we have been discussing this angle here for awhile. This is going to be my new response. Anytime I hear someone mention these laws as being racist, I am going to respond that I didn't know they were out publicly as a white supremacist.

It really is incredibly racist to think that just because someone is a different race, that they would not be able to get a government issued ID for themselves. Even more incredible, that corporate and social media have convinced a large chunk of people that it is actually racist to believe that minorities are just as capable as whites.

This is a point that I've been hammering home, along with all the other pandering, to a 26 year old co-worker. He really isn't very educated in at all, but due to being raised in instability, he leaned more left. Think I made some real progress as he rode with me for 3 days last week and I was able to get a lot of good one on one time with him. Really seemed to open his eyes to a lot he has not noticed.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder

As a parent this makes my stomach turn. He killed the doctor, his wife, and two grandkids that were at the house.

This hit too close to home, literally and figuratively! It happened about 10 miles from my house. I was driving home from working at a church in Gastonia, NC that day and got passed by all sorts of county and state law enforcement , after I crossed the state line, and was heading back to our shop. I just knew it was something terrible, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and usually my intuitions are right. Got home and settled in and saw the news start coming in about the shooting. I found out around 10 that is was Dr. Lesslie, his wife, grandkids and the HVAC workers. Such a weird coincidence that some of the company's HVAC and roofing guys were also working with us that day in Gastonia. But please be praying for our community...This one hit every level of the community. I grew up with Dr. Lesslie's sons...They were 1 and 2 grades above me. Saw Dr. Lesslie NUMEROUS times over the years. Our churches youth groups always had retreats together. And, believe it or not, Philip came from a great family, as well. Pops is a legit great dude and mom is too...She was a teacher in RH, was paralyzed in a terrible accident and continued to teach after her recovery. There's been lots of rumors so far but nothing substantiated as of yet. Home has been referred to as "Football town, USA" for a long time and it is crazy how much pressure these young men and put under...Not excusing this but I do wonder if he was losing it by not having the purpose of football anymore. All that being said, what a huge flaming sack of fucking shit to shoot a 5 and 9 year old! I have been devastated ever since this happened, I just can't imagine the pain the families are in.

Jtrain80

Legendary
This hit too close to home, literally and figuratively! It happened about 10 miles from my house. I was driving home from working at a church in Gastonia, NC that day and got passed by all sorts of county and state law enforcement , after I crossed the state line, and was heading back to our shop. I just knew it was something terrible, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach and usually my intuitions are right. Got home and settled in and saw the news start coming in about the shooting. I found out around 10 that is was Dr. Lesslie, his wife, grandkids and the HVAC workers. Such a weird coincidence that some of the company's HVAC and roofing guys were also working with us that day in Gastonia. But please be praying for our community...This one hit every level of the community. I grew up with Dr. Lesslie's sons...They were 1 and 2 grades above me. Saw Dr. Lesslie NUMEROUS times over the years. Our churches youth groups always had retreats together. And, believe it or not, Philip came from a great family, as well. Pops is a legit great dude and mom is too...She was a teacher in RH, was paralyzed in a terrible accident and continued to teach after her recovery. There's been lots of rumors so far but nothing substantiated as of yet. Home has been referred to as "Football town, USA" for a long time and it is crazy how much pressure these young men and put under...Not excusing this but I do wonder if he was losing it by not having the purpose of football anymore. All that being said, what a huge flaming sack of fucking shit to shoot a 5 and 9 year old! I have been devastated ever since this happened, I just can't imagine the pain the families are in.

I just dont have words for things like this. Sorry you are close to it.

God Cam It

Elite
Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

View attachment 14461
What's with the string out? Where is the full report?

Just enough out there to prove the theft to anyone with a brain but nothing to overturn it

There are several hundred thousand of fraudulent votes in Michigan

America 1st

Founder

Direct link to docs.

View attachment 14461
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!
What's with the string out? Where is the full report?

Just enough out there to prove the theft to anyone with a brain but nothing to overturn it

There are several hundred thousand of fraudulent votes in Michigan
They won't overturn anything at this point.

This will be the justification for the reform that I've been describing and saying would happen for months.

Things are going according to plan.

Sometimes you just gotta show them!

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT'S COMING!

They won't overturn anything at this point.

This will be the justification for the reform that I've been describing and saying would happen for months.

Things are going according to plan.

Sometimes you just gotta show them!
Brian Kemp and the brave warriors who passed reform not requiring signature matches and doing nothing to the computer voting is change we can believe in!

Especially with the wave of genuine outsider candidates totally free from backroom deals and blackmail we are on the precipice...

Vote, Vote, Vote!!

America 1st

Founder
Brian Kemp and the brave warriors who passed reform not requiring signature matches and doing nothing to the computer voting is change we can believe in!

Especially with the wave of genuine outsider candidates totally free from backroom deals and blackmail we are on the precipice...

Vote, Vote, Vote!!
1980 gonna 1980.

MI, AZ, PA, NC, WI are gonna have to pick up the slack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom