Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
If your spouse likes wine and you like sipping brandy then check out Housley Napa Valley. Yes the same Adam Housley that used to work for Fox News and his spouse is an actress. Ordered wife some of the wine as Easter present since she wouldn’t be home. No flowers or dinner for her. Side benefit ordered the brandy. Let it breath and enjoy!

Hold on a minute. When trump said we have more cases because we test more he was ripped by media types across the country. Now that orange man is gone, states with “the right” policies in place have higher covid rates and it’s because they are testing more than other places? These people think Americans are too stupid to remember what the media said 6 months ago.

Americans are too stupid to remember what the media told them to think six months ago

At least the CNN lady recognized that it's warmer in the south and that it may actually be safer in these areas.

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
They were all over our asses because we dared to make pledges wear sweat soaked sweatshirts we kept in plastic bags from Hell Week to Hell Week and handed down. After a year in plastic unwashed they were quite ripe. After several years unwashed and stored in the trunk of a car the plastic bags were bloated from gas discharge. We made the pledges open them outside.
Hey man, I had to fuck a sheep to get active... I would have much rather wore some sweaty hoodies. Fuck!

SOTrojan

Poster
View attachment 14285

Are they arguing that the drugs helped calm Floyd down and prevented an even earlier death?

And why won't she admit his heart was enlarged? His heart weighed 540 grams and the model she used has 500 grams and the beginning of enlarged heart.

View attachment 14286
When my mom had clogged arteries, the doctor said the opposite of what Tobin said.

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Can't believe people aren't listening to the actual science. C,d,zinc. My Doc says don't get vaccine if under 50 and in "decent" shape.

Yep! Been taking a daily, A-E, Flaxseed Oil and Zinc for about 2 years now...I used to be sick ALL of the time, but not anymore.

Edited to add: Would be considered to be at risk by my doctor as he considers me "a little on the heavy side" for his liking. I've been a smoker for 25 years(gross l, I know...Any advice on how to quit would be great). Spent that same time partaking in the green products as I'd rather do that then be hooked on pills for anxiety, depression and the daily aches/pains. I spent most of my time, growing up, by destroying my body playing sports. Spent most of my time from, 18-30 while in school and work, destroying my body by being a raging lunatic.. I, literally, would not refuse any drug or alcohol ever offered to me. My house was a revolving door of, God only knows, all sorts of debauchery. He's never done anything at all, besides some wine here and there. I'm 5'10" 190 pounds and he is probably 6'3" 175 and I can outrun him, beat him in any sport or physical activity. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Technically they are gene editors and not vaccines as they are RNA editors who provoke a protein spike similar to what they think COVID does. The crazy thing is - they have not isolated covid - they are working off of a blueprint that was given from China.

Have you seen the SPAR document?

Conspiracy keep top favorite study learn Alt news history

Save this link and listen to the 'Powers and Principalities' podcast episodes if you have time. They have been on top of it all since last February.

IFL X 10

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Love Chapelle, or maybe I should say loved! Have seen any of his newest stuff so I don't know if he has gone overboard, as well. Saw him at Littlejohn coliseum back in April of 2004. Was a fucking blast!
He is kinda jaded at everything now.

He is still good people and appreciate that he is an Ohio boi but his shit is almost too raw and hits too close to home in a our society is super fucked up sorta way.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
He is kinda jaded at everything now.

He is still good people and appreciate that he is an Ohio boi but his shit is almost too raw and hits too close to home in a our society is super fucked up sorta way.
Society sucks so bad, most comedians are scared to do real comedy. Getting shocked & offended is good for the soul, makes you not petty the dumb shit and just learn to laugh.

Chappelle can get away with it because he's Dave Chappelle, but alphabet leftists have really fucked up being able to laugh freely.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Love Chapelle, or maybe I should say loved! Have seen any of his newest stuff so I don't know if he has gone overboard, as well. Saw him at Littlejohn coliseum back in April of 2004. Was a fucking blast!

You are missing out IMO. The last few specials he did on Netflix were great, and Sticks & Stones was outstanding. I felt like it was pretty close to Killing Them Softly...if you like Chappelle, you definitely need to check out his newer stuff.

Edit to add-
This joke on canel culture & the audience was perfect-

This was another hilarious one from Stick & Stones.

Last edited:

RonwellQuincyDobbs

MAGA Pinja Anon
Founder
Sorry to clog this thread up again but I’ve mentioned my father in law in this thread. He gained his wings this morning. No more pain. This is on our deck last summer with all of his grandkids. A lot of tears today. Hug those you love every day.
View attachment 13999

Day late and a dollar short but I am really sorry to hear this, brother! Many prayers for you and your family!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
You are missing out IMO. The last few specials he did on Netflix were great, and Sticks & Stones was outstanding. I felt like it was pretty close to Killing Them Softly...if you like Chappelle, you definitely need to check out his newer stuff.

Edit to add-
This joke on canel culture & the audience was perfect-

This was another hilarious one from Stick & Stones.

Watched this on Netflix and it was hilarious. The bit about the alphabet group was insane. I had to re-watch just to keep up.
Also, the woman in front wasn't having any of it during the Jussie Smollett bit.

Last edited:

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
People like this should not have children and should stay locked up in their homes. Let the rest of us live a normal life while you live.... whatever kinda life you are having.

I would bet most of the wouldn't because they believe that children add to climate change, don't want to bring a child into this awful world, etc. Not to mention the amount of stress she has created in her mind would probably lead to issues actually getting pregnant.

Top Bottom