Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

God Cam It

Elite
I want one of those air guns they have in the Metro Exodus game that you can load ball
Bearings and rocks into so youd in theory never be able to be squeezed by the commie Biden admin

Long cat

Elite

Hold on a minute. When trump said we have more cases because we test more he was ripped by media types across the country. Now that orange man is gone, states with “the right” policies in place have higher covid rates and it’s because they are testing more than other places? These people think Americans are too stupid to remember what the media said 6 months ago.

Americans are too stupid to remember what the media told them to think six months ago

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hopefully Bitcoin is this.....Hayek said presciently: “I don’t believe we shall ever have a good money again before we take the thing out of the hands of government, that is, we can’t take them violently out of the hands of government, all we can do is by some sly roundabout way introduce something they can’t stop.”
Out @ working with the communists to harm America because your feeling bitchy about the currency.

Trump already showed us how easy it is to circumvent the central bankers to boot.

dirty0222

Hold on a minute. When trump said we have more cases because we test more he was ripped by media types across the country. Now that orange man is gone, states with “the right” policies in place have higher covid rates and it’s because they are testing more than other places? These people think Americans are too stupid to remember what the media said 6 months ago.

Americans are too stupid to remember what the media told them to think six months ago

Yes they are. Trump only woke up about 25-35%. There were already about 10%. It really is hard to imagine how brainwashed we are as a society.

JNEW19

Poster
I apologize in advance for grammar issues and dear FB post but I need to vent about the incompetence of the IRS.

So I get a notification from my bank that they are finally depositing my return (retrurn was accepted the 13th of February). Not surprised it is a lower amount than I was owed.

I call the IRS number and give extension information only to finally be connected with an uniformed IRS agent. She states my Son that was born in 2020 was not eligible for the first or second stimulus check because they are using 2019 taxes. I state that I understand that however I filled for the economic rebate recovery on my 2020 taxes. She says Im sorry but I will not be getting the 1,100 owed for him.

Unsatisfied with the answer I call back and get another IRS person, he then tells me my son is eligible for the 2nd payment but not the first (WTF) so he processes the fix for the 600 dollars. I am still owed 500 and explain to him that it makes zero sense why I wouldn’t get the 500 also. So he transferred me (to the wrong department) calls dropped was on the phone for almost 2 hours when this happened.

I am now pretty pissed so I call a third time after waiting on hold for 45 min the lady rushes me off the phone and transfers me again with no additional information.

I feel like I am taking crazy pills but it sure seems like they are trying to screw people out of getting the money owed to them.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I apologize in advance for grammar issues and dear FB post but I need to vent about the incompetence of the IRS.

So I get a notification from my bank that they are finally depositing my return (retrurn was accepted the 13th of February). Not surprised it is a lower amount than I was owed.

I call the IRS number and give extension information only to finally be connected with an uniformed IRS agent. She states my Son that was born in 2020 was not eligible for the first or second stimulus check because they are using 2019 taxes. I state that I understand that however I filled for the economic rebate recovery on my 2020 taxes. She says Im sorry but I will not be getting the 1,100 owed for him.

Unsatisfied with the answer I call back and get another IRS person, he then tells me my son is eligible for the 2nd payment but not the first (WTF) so he processes the fix for the 600 dollars. I am still owed 500 and explain to him that it makes zero sense why I wouldn’t get the 500 also. So he transferred me (to the wrong department) calls dropped was on the phone for almost 2 hours when this happened.

I am now pretty pissed so I call a third time after waiting on hold for 45 min the lady rushes me off the phone and transfers me again with no additional information.

I feel like I am taking crazy pills but it sure seems like they are trying to screw people out of getting the money owed to them.
You seem surprised. This shit box of a government never let's an opportunity to disappoint go by. They over promise and under deliver every time. Well, there were those 4 golden years. Yet, even those golden years were covered in liberal excrement. Fuckers work for us!! SKOL!

JNEW19

Poster
You seem surprised. This shit box of a government never let's an opportunity to disappoint go by. They over promise and under deliver every time. Well, there were those 4 golden years. Yet, even those golden years were covered in liberal excrement. Fuckers work for us!! SKOL!
I just expected common sense to prevail but I guess it’s my fault for having expectations.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

as a CPA that has been dealing with the IRS for 15 years, I can confidently say they are not intentionally trying to screw anyone out of money. They are simply just that incompetent at their jobs. Dealing with the IRS is absolutely the worst part about being a tax CPA. They are the worst.

JNEW19

Poster
as a CPA that has been dealing with the IRS for 15 years, I can confidently say they are not intentionally trying to screw anyone out of money. They are simply just that incompetent at their jobs. Dealing with the IRS is absolutely the worst part about being a tax CPA. They are the worst.
Do you have any recommendations on how I should proceed?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Do you have any recommendations on how I should proceed?

unfortunately you had the right idea at the start. You’ll have to keep calling until you get ahold of someone who will do what you want/need/is right. If the person who answers won’t do it, ask to speak to their supervisor. Even with that, you may have to call multiple times. I would call very first thing in the morning as the wait times will be shorter.

Long cat

Elite
Dealing with the federal government is the worst part of any job that deals with the federal government.

Tedneckerson

Poster
Founder
But they didn't.

The victim, who is still enrolled at Ole Miss and is still a member of the frat, has been getting "progressively worse," his attorney said.

The Pi Kappa Alpha International Fraternity does not tolerate any activities that do not treat individuals with dignity and respect," spokesperson Aranda Gehringer said.

The chapter has been sanctioned, including restrictions on social activities, the school and frat said.

I wonder if they will now that it's public.

Incidentally, my daughter has decided on Ole Miss. She loves the campus and the town. I'm pretty excited for her. 😁
HOTTY TODDY!!! Welcome to the Rebel Family!

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
But they didn't.

The victim, who is still enrolled at Ole Miss and is still a member of the frat, has been getting "progressively worse," his attorney said.

The Pi Kappa Alpha International Fraternity does not tolerate any activities that do not treat individuals with dignity and respect," spokesperson Aranda Gehringer said.

The chapter has been sanctioned, including restrictions on social activities, the school and frat said.

I wonder if they will now that it's public.

Incidentally, my daughter has decided on Ole Miss. She loves the campus and the town. I'm pretty excited for her. 😁
Outside of Athens , Oxford is my favorite college town. Great place. Still the old South
In a good way
Congratulations to your daughter

Top Bottom