Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

You have got to watch this interview with Mil Intel officer who worked undercover all the way back in the 80's. He talks about 911 and how they had 2 of the 3 cells identified and had meetings set up with them and the FBI and the lawyers told them they couldn't go through with it. Whoever those lawyers are need to be named publicly and dragged to congress... litter ali.

Bill Clinton admitted that the Sudan offered him Bin Laden on a platter and he said 'nah'.

Sadly, you'll get no justice in front of congress, brother. Many of them are likely as culpable as the fbi lawyers mentioned in the interview, if not moreso.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
It could be only for those going to the VIP hospitality tents and not the regular spectators. He mentioned the name of one of the tent sponsors but I forgot.
We have badges, but it's not happening this year as the friends who were going to use them last year are using them this year.

*Max's best friend's grandfather is a member and he was going to take the boys and my husband as his guests last year before the world lost its collective mind (Yeah... my kid's life sucks) He's going down for Saturday/Sunday. Can't take the boys, so isn't going for the whole time as he normally would. I'll ask what the deal is. I can't imagine this man would submit to that. This is a man broke a union.

I'm also going to gently suggest (via his daughter/ my friend) that Manfred be revoked and frog marched down Magnolia Lane. Knowing this man.... he's already on it. 🥰

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
We have badges, but it's not happening this year as the friends who were going to use them last year are using them this year.

*Max's best friend's grandfather is a member and he was going to take the boys and my husband as his guests last year before the world lost its collective mind (Yeah... my kid's life sucks) He's going down for Saturday/Sunday. Can't take the boys, so isn't going for the whole time as he normally would. I'll ask what the deal is. I can't imagine this man would submit to that. This is a man broke a union.

I'm also going to gently suggest (via his daughter/ my friend) that Manfred be revoked and frog marched down Magnolia Lane. Knowing this man.... he's already on it. 🥰

Listen, if they need a replacement for Manfred, I'm glad to take his spot. They just need to know that I'm cheap and a smooth 36 handicap.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
6,000 deaths total?

These numbers constantly get misrepresented by our side, hurting the whole movement IMO. That CDC table is quite eye opening, for sure, but it doesn't say what people keep saying it does.

There are alot of those comorbidities, such as sepsis or malignant neoplasms, that are clearly are unrelated to covid, and if you died from one of those but also had covid, you didn't die from covid. Our 1st "covid death" where I work was an elderly man dying of cancer, on hospice. Obviously covid didn't kill him, but it was all over the news here we'd had our first covid death. There are tons of cases like these in the 400,000 (or whatever) number, which should not be counted.

However, many of those comorbidities are directly related to the covid, or at least may be. Alot of the respiratory, clot-related, and other comorbidities are likely directly caused by the covid. So the number of deaths is nowhere near the 400k the news likes to parrot, but it is also way more than 7,000.

Edit to add that a ton of those comorbidities are also chronic things like diabetes, or hypertension which having may increase your risk of dying from covid, but obviously if you do die from covid with diabetes, that doesn't mean covid didn't kill you.

Last edited:

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
20210312193814_86e74477-b6d1-4d87-8560-00a94502580a_480x.jpg

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

dirty0222

You have got to watch this interview with Mil Intel officer who worked undercover all the way back in the 80's. He talks about 911 and how they had 2 of the 3 cells identified and had meetings set up with them and the FBI and the lawyers told them they couldn't go through with it. Whoever those lawyers are need to be named publicly and dragged to congress... litter ali.

If you are on this site and in this thread and don't at a minimum think 911 was "allowed" to happen, I have some great swamp land that would make a great farm to sell.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Just posted a new thread on this, but figure it belongs here too. Fuck Delaware, and their trampling of the Constitution.

I think we'll see more bills like this passed in blue states. Strangely, there will probably be a few more mass shootings using "assault weapons" with "high capacity magazines" that will spark these blue states. The movement will grow and get louder in Washington. These are interesting days my fellow patriots.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Murkowski will run as an independent if she loses the primary. She would rather lose the seat to the dems than let the process work as intended. She did the same thing once before when she lost the primary and she won the general. I don't think she can win again but she may be able to spoiler.

Lots of empty space in alaska for one to disappear in if you lnow what I mean.. It would be a shame :rolleyes:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

It was the Gorelick Memo written by the Asst AG Jamie Gorelick which prohibited agencies from talking to each other or sharing intelligence. For instance, the CIA could not share info with the FBI on foreign operatives who were in the US.

Edit: Gorelick went to Fannie Mae or similar agency after the Clinton era and made off with something like $25-30 million in bonuses during the Sub-prime fiasco.

Last edited:

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I guess we will see
I’ve been told by some people Highup in the Georgia government that the PGA said what they said to cover their bases. The PGA is not moving anything out of Georgia in their opinion
Nor will NASCAR or college football

I’ve also heard the governor and Georgia Congress are considering taking actions to block Hollywood from receiving tax breaks and doing movies in Georgia

before Covid more movies were produced in Georgia by Hollywood than in the state of California. It also brought a lot of liberal trash to the state. Personally I hope Hollywood is removed from Georgia. get rid of their tax breaks and get rid of those bastards in my opinion
As well the Hip Hop Rapp music industry, less crime.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Some Where in The GOAT

View attachment 13817

I have been to that part of the world, and you see stuff like that. Once you get off the main roads, GPS quits working. It is turn by turn direction.

Go 2.3 mi west
Turn left at burned out car.
.7 mi turn south.....

I have had to flag people down at 3 in the morning to ask them where the fuck I was.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I know some in here don't always check the main forum, but we booked a place in Birmingham July 16-18th for a Free Speech Forum Symposium.

Here is the place:

@Chris Farley is going to handle the guest list of who gets a room. It might just be me and him that show up, but that's fine - we will bro out by ourselves in the mansion.

I would like to spend 10am-3pm on Saturday, July 17th doing a "Freedom Symposium". We are going to work an agenda and if anyone would like a 20-30 minute slot to talk please volunteer.

Top Bottom