Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I hope all of you had a blessed Easter weekend if you worship that way.
I will not muck up this thread other than this post.
Today, we had to lay our beloved Lola Grace to rest. She gave our family the most wonderful, eventful memories and 15 years of unconditional love. She was the first face I saw in the morning and the last face I saw when I went to bed. I have a huge hole in my heart today.
I know that most of you won’t care, but she deserves a shout out and to have her “jersey retired”. She was our GOAT. God speed Lola Grace. May you Rest In Peace.
5E01AA7B-A295-4902-840B-408B6AD9D0CB.jpeg
F4DEFB53-5301-4B0D-8D4C-F3D4BEEFC22A.jpeg

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I hope all of you had a blessed Easter weekend if you worship that way.
I will not muck up this thread other than this post.
Today, we had to lay our beloved Lola Grace to rest. She gave our family the most wonderful, eventful memories and 15 years of unconditional love. She was the first face I saw in the morning and the last face I saw when I went to bed. I have a huge hole in my heart today.
I know that most of you won’t care, but she deserves a shout out and to have her “jersey retired”. She was our GOAT. God speed Lola Grace. May you Rest In Peace.
View attachment 13788
View attachment 13789
Beautiful girl.

I'm sorry and sending prayers for comfort and peace.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
You’re correct. Plus the money was already done....not to mention, does anyone ever notice when it’s a dem politcal guy they try to downplay the money.....700 million is like 700 dollars. But with a rep $100,000 is like life changing retirement type money. Russians bough Facebook ads...for under $250,000 (not even 1/2 ran before election) and “changed” an election that Hilliary spent 3-4 billion on.
I think you are mostly right. Some swamp Pubs get by with stuff. We just never hear about it because swamp takes care of swamp (both sides).

But no Dem gets this treatment. That much is correct.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Man MLB really is trying to fuck themselves out of a big segment of their traditional fan base. It’s almost like they didn’t watch what happened to the NFL.
Or to the NBA. The NBA is literally getting ratings you'd expect for 1980s professional bowling reruns, less than a million viewers. But I guess existing tv deals and their partnership with communist china props them up.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Love that man. Sucks that it’s moot bc Barrett and Kavanaugh are wild cards. I don’t know that they would go against Roberts, even on a 1A issue
Barrett & Kavanaugh already showed their hands. They're not wild cards, they're owned. They both already failed the most important test they'll face.

Conservatives/patriots will win some SCOTUS cases here and there and get to thinking SCOTUS is a true court of law, similar to how senate and house republicans have played us for decades, but when the rubber hits the road, when we're talking about who will control the true levers of power in gov't, we're going to lose. It's written in stone, they're the last line of defense to keep the MAGA movement in check whilst the globalists dismantle our freedoms and our military. The only thing that will change that is a true fear of the people, and not a cocktail party shunning fear, nor a soros & co will push a story through the WAPO about justices' bribes and crimes.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I will definitely watch Earl Anthony before NBA or MLB.
Or Pete Weber.

tenor.gif

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
We knew this was coming from my previous research. Everyone take a deep breath. Spending is far from our biggest concern right now.

GOP can use this on military and domestic spending on the flip side now as just one silver lining.

That would be nice but they’ll never again regain that power, bummer.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

You have got to watch this interview with Mil Intel officer who worked undercover all the way back in the 80's. He talks about 911 and how they had 2 of the 3 cells identified and had meetings set up with them and the FBI and the lawyers told them they couldn't go through with it. Whoever those lawyers are need to be named publicly and dragged to congress... litter ali.

Top Bottom