Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
They’d have zero problems finding a few conservative companies that would capitalize “biggly” on that exclusive time...and a network other than CBS would be happy to capitalize on airing it...
All we need now is a Barkley moment out of Feherty "fuck you liberals and your pathetic leader"

Wait What

Elite
Founder

This is the same shit they pulled on Trump in his campaign against Hillary. They cut up the clip of the Hispanic reporter who went on a rant about how "you can't build a wall, you can't do this, etc.". After a minute of the reporter's rant, Trump had enough and told security to "get him out of here". The cut-up version made Trump look bad, while the actual, real time version made Trump's request to have the reporter removed from the press conference look reasonable. That opened my eyes in regards to what the MSM was all about.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Calm the fuck down. I am tired of tweets from Stephen Miller saying, SEE, THEY'RE LIARS! But then cites zero evidence. Since then, Mollie on Twitter and Daily Wire posted actual stories with real quotes and evidence proving their case. I KNOW they are lying, but a stupid fucking tweet from a very partisan individual saying they are lying but then posting zero to back the claim sure as shit isn't share worthy to help wake people up. The Mollie on Twitter tweet and Daily Wire story absolutely is worthy of sharing, and I have.
Ohhh......sorry didn’t realize you were the arbiter of news worthy info/ real news. Here I am thinking....damn he is a fucking faggit.....ONLY to have your prove me correct.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
For those that want to join me in telling the MLB what they think about this decision, you can email them at the following email address:

customerservice@website.mlb.com

I told them I'm done until they restore the MLB game back to Atlanta and make a statement apologizing for their previous decision, and get politics out of baseball.
I don’t think I can send an email to customer service because I no longer consider myself a customer. They let me know who they are. Cant walk it back.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Ohhh......sorry didn’t realize you were the arbiter of news worthy info/ real news. Here I am thinking....damn he is a fucking faggit.....ONLY to have your prove me correct.
tumblr_n02ttfbgEv1t13eyho1_400.gif

And eat a bag of dicks

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
JFC man look it up. They are claiming he gave to publix and got $100,000 donated to his re-election campaign. The funds were donated previously. He made the decision B/C Publix has more locations that the other options in Florida.

This is akin to impeachment #2 when they changed the date 1 year on a Trump tweet. He tweeted about protesters at State buildings for COVID and they tried to change the date and claim it was about the Capital.

If you dont see the LIE......you are part of the LIARS!
See how that works!
Publix is

based in FL
Highly accessible in FL
Capable of the task

What other chain can check all of those boxes?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Pillow guy fights on. And the State Legs of most contested states (and even uncontested) are closing loopholes left and right for 2022.

Pillow guy fighting the machine front, States themselves fighting the ballot and election law front.

Pillow guy is under the RADAR, not so much the rest - Georgia and Texas squarely in the crosshairs of the cheaters, hence the MLB debacle.

You might see Pillow guy soon - I think he is actually winning lawsuits to gt his stuff in court.

If he gets his stuff to the SCOTUS, who knows ?

If there was a plan, we are clearly in the "sometimes you have to show them" stage.

IE massively fucks up at least once a day.
Did they move SCOTUS out of DC and ditch the compromised and commies?

BurntJ

Founder
tumblr_n02ttfbgEv1t13eyho1_400.gif

And eat a bag of dicks
Wait....you were whining like a pussy about a tweet....look I’ll give you a pass here, but understand You were wrong and then talked shit. Maybe realize the left cancels enough of us without us doing it to ourselves. You (and I too) may not like Stevens tweets BUT they do serve a purpose. Grow up and ignore them....that’s kinda what 1A is about.

BurntJ

Founder
Publix is

based in FL
Highly accessible in FL
Capable of the task

What other chain can check all of those boxes?
You’re correct. Plus the money was already done....not to mention, does anyone ever notice when it’s a dem politcal guy they try to downplay the money.....700 million is like 700 dollars. But with a rep $100,000 is like life changing retirement type money. Russians bough Facebook ads...for under $250,000 (not even 1/2 ran before election) and “changed” an election that Hilliary spent 3-4 billion on.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I really love to see this. Too bad I’m not watching MLB anymore. I’m hearing the SEC will have full stadiums without masks in the fall for football

Cousin is going to The Masters tomorrow. Regardless of whether they have had their shots or the virus they have to pass 2 Wuhan tests, one the 72 hr test and one online, before being allow in. No bleachers and chairs have to be carried with the spectators. Going to allow about 25% inside.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Cousin is going to The Masters tomorrow. Regardless of whether they have had their shots or the virus they have to pass 2 Wuhan tests, one the 72 hr test and one online, before being allow in. No bleachers and chairs have to be carried with the spectators. Going to allow about 25% inside.
I guess that’s better than nothing. I’m surprised the masters is being that strict. My opinion way over cautious

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Wait....you were whining like a pussy about a tweet....look I’ll give you a pass here, but understand You were wrong and then talked shit. Maybe realize the left cancels enough of us without us doing it to ourselves. You (and I too) may not like Stevens tweets BUT they do serve a purpose. Grow up and ignore them....that’s kinda what 1A is about.
You are willfully ignoring my point about his tweet. He was calling the fake news out (which is fine and totally agreeable) but if you are going to do so, provide a link to why you are making that claim. That's what I'm saying. The follow up stories proved 60 Minutes was absolutely lying with evidence of Desantis's entire response. Had Stephen Miller posted that or a link to that, then it is a non issue. But simply saying "60 Minutes is lying" really isn't going to convince anyone.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I was at Augusta National on Saturday for the Ladies Amateur tournament...no Wuhan Charlie tests...had to wear a mask in, but nobody was wearing them correctly or at all as the day wore on...

Long cat

Elite
Offiicial MLB sponsors boycott list

Arm & Hammer

Bank of America

Blue-Emu

Budweiser

Camping World

Chevrolet

Clear

Citrix

Draft Kings