Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads
There is nothing to expose. We are all crooked snakes looking to benefit ourselves.
Only because it doesn't suit themselves people get riled up and start their activists wars.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
There is nothing to expose. We are all crooked snakes looking to benefit ourselves.
Only because it doesn't suit themselves people get riled up and start their activists wars.
Nah, you may be incapable of altruistic behavior but don't lump everyone here like you. A bunch of these fuckers helped me out bigtime after a tragedy

Nah, you may be incapable of altruistic behavior but don't lump everyone here like you. A bunch of these fuckers helped me out bigtime after a tragedy

I think it's true. It doesn't have to be hostile even though it may sound like that.
Since I used the phrase crooked snakes. But that is what we are even if we help each other.

Top Bottom