Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
IMG_0621.jpeg

Every Sunday they have a farmers market that is like literally three minutes from my house.

I got all of these fruits and vegetables, carrots, potatoes, red onions, cilantro, rosemary, avocados, squash, +30 eggs plus pineapple, strawberries, bananas, and apples and a jar of local honey for $22

All organic no big agriculture here fuck all those fucking poison pushing people in the US

SKOL!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
💯

So great having RFKjr onboard the America First train. This alliance is an unstoppable force. The progressives are fucked. That said, keep your head on a swivel! We know they are capable of extreme atrocities.

The phrase has troubled liberals who think it is a call for a return to an America before civil rights, gay rights, and women's rights. But I have a more generous interpretation, one that is truer to my experience of Donald Trump as he is today. "Make America Great Again" recalls a nation brimming with vitality, with a can-do spirit, with hope and a belief in itself. It was an America that was beginning to confront its darker shadows, could acknowledge the injustice in its past and present, yet at the same time could celebrate its successes. It was a nation of broad prosperity, the world's most vibrant middle class, and a idealistic belief (though not consistently applied) in freedom, justice, and democracy. It was a nation that led the world in innovation, productivity, and technology. And it was the healthiest country in the world. I have talked to many Trump supporters. I have talked with his inner circle. I have talked to the man himself. This is the America they want to restore.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 221556
ouch

View attachment 221557
Have at it

What did toes mahda fukn retters say?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPENED TO JAWJA???

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPENED TO JAWJA???
images (2).jpeg

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤔 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤔 :rolleyes:

Harris leading Trump by 7 points: Poll​

The Hill
Miranda Nazzaro
August 25, 2024 at 8:27 AM
4151efe8145ee05ea46ca1903a288e41

Vice President Harris holds a 7-point edge over former President Trump nationally in a new poll, marking the latest gain for the Democratic presidential candidate as the general election approaches.
A survey from Fairleigh Dickinson University, released last Friday, found Harris leading Trump with 50 percent support to 43 percent nationally, while 7 percent of respondents said they will vote for someone else. Trump and Harris fare equally well with voters from their party, each having 95 percent support from their partisans, pollsters found.

Mungri

Elite
So despite EMs claims, there is still not much free speech on X. Several accounts have been false report bombed by manipulative troll farms and auto banned.

The X content policy rules are still the same woke garbage that Twitter used to have, they have not actually been updated or anything.

So its a great thing that my account has low visibility, I will have to hold back on pushing getting anything noticed.

Like wtf even is this shit?

I've broken the hate / abuse / harassment/ suicide / persistently, can't help it, asd with psychopathic meltdown rage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom