Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The reality is many women either choose to become full time mothers or prioritize their career while seeking a work/life balance. I am not saying either is right. Families choose how to go forward.

However, I will say there are challenges for women that choose the career path. Many women are passed over for promotion not because of their work ethic or ability. Many women are terminated or laid off in favor of less qualified others.

These women that are often highly qualified are treated unfairly because the office whore climbed over them to the top. The office whore is on the ballot. Suck on that feminists!
I owned an executive search company for several years. Quite often when I was asking a department head or other executive for referrals of qualified people for the job I was seeking to fill, the person referred was the person they feared the most replacing them.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
You know it's coming, and I bet at some time it will be legislated in

Re: Ford patents. Insurance companies will use the data to raise premiums. When put into law there will be a prohibition on altering the circuit board to delete it. Same with the ability for authorities to disable a car while it's in motion.

Re: Gazprom. Always remember, there is a monetary component to everything. Once the money stops flowing there is no need to continue the charade. No longer profitable.

Why don't the village trustees vote the thieving Mayor and her cohorts out of office?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 220670
Vaccinate, they mean poison

View attachment 220671
Next up. They will ban DEET or other mosquito repellents as carcinogens.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^ :oops: :oops: :oops:

^^Yup, South Carolina^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^maybe they just think her music is shitty^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Imagine there's no heaven. Something about this Lennon song was sticking in my craw, until today. I finally realized that the Democrats do not care about the economy, the border, the military, the Jews, Joe Biden, or even Kamala Harris. Knowing this, you could run a left leaning chipmunk and the vote count would remain the same. In actuality, the dumber the Democrat candidate, the better it is for the real powers who run the party. Democrats do not vote for the man or woman because they have become accustomed to weasels who pander and hand out money not courageous people who lead and who do not run from war.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I missed it. What did Trump do?
The media blitz to support Harris has been turned on. That’s all. Anybody who changed their mind in the last two weeks is mentally weak. And I’m ok with people liking RFK. But if the media turns on the orange man bad headlines and you change your mind at the same time, you aren’t thinking for yourself.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Ginning up the next (CIA) election interruption...?

The only problem is he didn't pull the trigger!

Since when did drinking sploog become a 'Midwestern' charm?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Mungri

Elite
Ohhhhh, the constant lying by the left of any decline in Bidens mental health (ofc he clearly has severe dementia) was a form of toxic positive gaslighting.

They cannot admit any flaws or negative traits, either in themselves or others.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
What's Iran doing? They said they would attack Monday. Well, it's Friday Iran, can you please update us on your battle plan? We need to know. haha SKOL!
Temporarily sidetracked
go-fuck-a-goat-yeah.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
^^ :oops: :oops: :oops:

^^Yup, South Carolina^^

It wasn't me but.
stone-cold (1).gif