Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I know. I am right there with you. Hopefully they have a moral compass and know where there allegiances lie. But the covid bs and the brownshirted just following orders police showed us they will shit on our constitutional rights. I watch here in Anchorage as the homeless run rough shod over our laws. Meanwhile some jetkoff is running radar on LACs trying to get to work. This place is fast becoming a liberal shithole. The shield maiden and I are now looking to get out of dodge. Skol!
Police departments are for-profit enterprise.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Nah it’s pretty common. Lots of Commie faggots I served with
I was in from 92-96 and never knew of a commie in our ranks. We'd have blanket partied one if we knew. It may come to an actual civil war at this point. My faith in any military intervention on behalf of 'we the people' and defense of our constitution is not very high right now. Not sure any plan can deter what seems inevitable. Skol!
you were in prior to.
1723247448303.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom