Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
But, Kamala said she will issue an EO to confiscate all guns in the first 100 days. With several million Taliban, Al Qaeda, Chinese military aged men and other terrorists, she will deputize them to go confiscate people's guns. Just like Obama said about forming a national police force.
Good luck with that.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I heard someone say that the Americans who were arrested aiding Ven for a coup weren't CIA but were just Mercs hired by opposition... I'm sure CIA helped fund that opposition but the reason they were arrested so quickly is because it was Venezuelan OP run by amateurs who didn't know anything about spying and staying out of the intel eyesight.

I can't remember where I heard it but the guy said if it was CIA they would have gotten much closer to killing Maduro than getting everyone arrested as soon as they landed in country.
The CIA exclusively use “contractors…” so they were probably contractors that the CIA will say they’ve never heard of.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Take the quiz

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Pleaing out 2900 deaths

Mungri

Elite
Ooohhhh another one ...

All women deserve rape ....

... seed oil sprinkled all over their roast taters. Yummy!!!

Don't go stealing muh hate speech language jokes now.

Copyrighted.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^why just welfare recipients^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom