Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^they would only do this here at Hillsdale and a few other schools

Olympic Games organizers have wilted to pressure from athletes and ordered more than 700kg of eggs and a tonne of extra meat to replace fake meat meals and non-dairy options. Athletes and teams have been left far from impressed by the food on offer as the Olympic village, just one of a number complaints including a lack of air conditioning, uncomfortable cardboard beds, lengthy walks to the cafeteria and overcrowded buses which do not run on time.

^^Bibi's revenge^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Joey jobs

1722435988093.png

A master wordsmith for sure

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
So they let a guy climb on a roof with a sniper rifle when it's president Trump but if it's Kamala's precious stepdaughter you better not even talk to her wrong. Got it.

^^Hillary part deux^^

1502fromano

Lurker
Mi Amigo!

Viva Colombia

Moreno, who was born in Bogota, Colombia, amassed nearly 50% of the vote with 80% of the votes being counted, according to the AP.

53590957682_afaf2415f2_z.jpg
Anyone know where this was originally posted? Thanks

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
SIAP I read Maduro spilled the beans on CIA but hadn't seen the video. Consider the source...but one thought is that he's heard the CIA is turning on him, so he's turning on them. Either way, this should be interesting...

I heard someone say that the Americans who were arrested aiding Ven for a coup weren't CIA but were just Mercs hired by opposition... I'm sure CIA helped fund that opposition but the reason they were arrested so quickly is because it was Venezuelan OP run by amateurs who didn't know anything about spying and staying out of the intel eyesight.

I can't remember where I heard it but the guy said if it was CIA they would have gotten much closer to killing Maduro than getting everyone arrested as soon as they landed in country.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Bingo

Dolphincock

Elite
Ladies and Gents
I think we as a nation are fucked! I think Donald Trump will win the election, however they will steal it like in 2020. I can not for the life of me understand what kind of people would vote for a fucking whore and what kind of people that pushes for it. The United States has become the most corrupt and the dumbest nation all at once. At leeat 1 maybe 2 generations are completely fucked. We need to blow up the system and start over with the constitution and term limits for all of congress. If we don't we will lose this nation completely. That is all for now. I just wish I had it in me to go postal on our fucking piece of shit government

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Ladies and Gents
I think we as a nation are fucked! I think Donald Trump will win the election, however they will steal it like in 2020. I can not for the life of me understand what kind of people would vote for a fucking whore and what kind of people that pushes for it. The United States has become the most corrupt and the dumbest nation all at once. At leeat 1 maybe 2 generations are completely fucked. We need to blow up the system and start over with the constitution and term limits for all of congress. If we don't we will lose this nation completely. That is all for now. I just wish I had it in me to go postal on our fucking piece of shit government
Nobody is voting for Kamala. But they sure are pushing that people like her. I agree, they are trying to create something that could be a viable candidate to cover for when they steal the election.

Latest posts

Top Bottom