Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My wife and I are screwed when it comes to this. Not only does the government have our DNA from our time in the Army but both of our parents did the tests.
Couldn't tell if the Navy has mine or not. That was 69-72. Does the VA keep DNA without patient's permission? Although they did genetic testing thinking I had Leukemia 2 years ago. Probably kept my DNA.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

NEW: Donald Trump raises suspicion about the July 13 attack where he almost lost his life, says no one warned him of the threat.

Infuriating.

“Nobody said there was a problem. And I would've waited for 15 minutes, 20 minutes.”

“I think that was a mistake. How did somebody get on that roof and why wasn't he reported?”

“Because people saw that he was on the roof when you had Trumpers screaming.”

“That was quite a bit before I walked onto the stage.”

“So you would've thought somebody would've done something about it.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom