Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Elite
So more on my earlier thoughts so I don't just spam a new thread, its not abuse to just tell a person that they can't transition their gender. This just being another grey area dispute. A compromise as such can just be 'just wear whatever gendered clothes and such you want, just don't become one of the crazy ones' lol.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
So more on my earlier thoughts so I don't just spam a new thread, its not abuse to just tell a person that they can't transition their gender. This just being another grey area dispute. A compromise as such can just be 'just wear whatever gendered clothes and such you want, just don't become one of the crazy ones' lol.
No you have to make me feel comfortable. Wear gender specific clothes.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
1st generation muslim men think a woman in anything other than a burqa = sex allowed.

Also if they get married they think sex allowed anytime they want. (Reference Swedens mandatory westernisation lessons they started trying to give them, every man in sheer confusion over being told rape is still possible in a marriage).

Worthless barbarians is all that they are.

Godless, Satan worshipping, heathens.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 219646

Well JD, she sucked a whole lotta penis

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The problem is that Blackstone will own the specific DNA of those who took the tests but also those who were identified as being in the same gene pool and didn't take the test. It's not only Ancestry but 23andme or any other company doing these tests. Depending on how closely related a person is to someone who took the test, your DNA or enough of it is also in their data base. Any promises made by Ancestry et al, to forever keep your DNA private and not be used nefariously just went out the window.

My wife and I are screwed when it comes to this. Not only does the government have our DNA from our time in the Army but both of our parents did the tests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom