Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Dolphincock

Elite
I don't think I have gotten chills over anything like I did when Trump pumped his fist after the attempt on his life and when he walked out to the RNC last night. He(along with God) is the only one that can save the USA. We patriots still might have to put these libtards down when he gets relected in November as they will cause Chaos

Goldhedge

Legendary
DEI at work

1721147414739.png

Unbelievable. Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle now admits that the USSS knew the building 125 yards from President Trump was a huge vulnerability, but didn’t station an agent there because it had a “sloped roof.”

“That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.”

This is “safetyism” run amok at its absolute worst.

Cheatle shouldn’t be trusted with protecting the food court of a shopping mall, let alone the US president. She should resign or be fired IMMEDIATELY.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
ajRNBrRe.jpeg

He could have played Jimmy in a live action production of South Park.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
Something possibly strange going on -

Here was my original question which he answered:

View attachment 219257

Then I asked these follow-up questions:

View attachment 219258

View attachment 219259

After his first reply I thought he would reply immediately as before. I also sent him a text to which he never replied.

That was odd he always replies.

Then 6 hours later he blasts me on Facebook.

So did he think I was attacking his former teammates or did someone tell him to quit responding to my questions and later told to attack me and make me look crazy?

View attachment 219255

Here is my reply to him as his attack was way out of character.

View attachment 219256

Do y'all think my questions were out of line?

Weird fucking 24 hours.

Fuck It - Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions seemed pretty legit to me. I’m genuinely curious as most of America is to get real answers. IF your comment about the shooter shooting from the right AND the victim being at the right side of Trump (another magic bullet maybe???) is correct, then that is certainly… interesting. Someone telling someone not to ask questions doesn’t want those questions answered.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Just Saying! Why wasn’t a Secret Service shooter on the water tower overseeing the entire area. And, why were there so many eyewitness reports of a second shooter
1721152503256.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom