Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Something to remember, though this area is Trump, the leaders of PA--
PA is Biden country as President Biden likes to remind us

Horse? As in heroin? I think it is a little more than that.

Do they just tell him it is overwhelming crowds? I haven’t seen one picture that shows more than 50 people.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Ukrainians are addicted to the money flowing into their country. Scared it will go away. If Trump is elected it better. Any money not spent (there won't be as OBiden will leave the coffers dry) should be diverted to immigration, help to US citizens and more domestic stuff.

All money going to pay illegals (Visa cards, cell phones, hotels, food, medical, NGO facilitators, transportation-except out of the country) should stop on day one.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Horse? As in heroin? I think it is a little more than that.

Do they just tell him it is overwhelming crowds? I haven’t seen one picture that shows more than 50 people.
cymbals-monkey-brain.gif

Our tater in chief.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
She knows too much on the Biden's, she won't step down and they'll protect her

Anyone else drinking coffee, thinking about the Paul Ryan, Murdochs, Karl Rove POS FOX NEWS had to cover TUCKER with TRUMP last night. Ooooh man
1721141864994.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Any phone numbers?
1721141905133.png

1721141962027.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1721142147463.png

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
View attachment 219356

I don't condone it, but try not being stupid Tony, and the fact you put the popcorn emoji up means you believe it. 39 likes, smiles and love, nice group
you hang with

Truth be told the people that are threatening this persons family are just as bad as him. Two wrongs do not make a right. He didn’t break a law he used poor words and demonstrated he is a bad person. He should lose his job and friends but Death threats are ridiculous

Top Bottom