Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Something possibly strange going on -

Here was my original question which he answered:

View attachment 219257

Then I asked these follow-up questions:

View attachment 219258

View attachment 219259

After his first reply I thought he would reply immediately as before. I also sent him a text to which he never replied.

That was odd he always replies.

Then 6 hours later he blasts me on Facebook.

So did he think I was attacking his former teammates or did someone tell him to quit responding to my questions and later told to attack me and make me look crazy?

View attachment 219255

Here is my reply to him as his attack was way out of character.

View attachment 219256

Do y'all think my questions were out of line?

Weird fucking 24 hours.

Fuck It - Skol!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still catching up. Your response and questions were perfect. Well done, Brother!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
It all makes sense now

GSkg4hTXIAAC11X

StevenGlansberg

Elite
Founder
A tad disappointed as I thought the VP pick would be someone who hasn’t been on the media lists. A “splash” pick that would have people talking for weeks…Vance is kinda meh. Also hard to trust any politician that hasn’t been on the train since 2016. Did he really have an awakening…or is he just an actor? The uniparty losers are crying though, and Tucker/Elon are all for it…so maybe it’s real. Initial thought, it smells.
Also, after the assassination attempt on DJT, they’re definitely offing Biden now, right? Gotta push the “both sides are out of control” narrative. An attempt to get the normies back.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
A tad disappointed as I thought the VP pick would be someone who hasn’t been on the media lists. A “splash” pick that would have people talking for weeks…Vance is kinda meh. Also hard to trust any politician that hasn’t been on the train since 2016. Did he really have an awakening…or is he just an actor? The uniparty losers are crying though, and Tucker/Elon are all for it…so maybe it’s real. Initial thought, it smells.
Also, after the assassination attempt on DJT, they’re definitely offing Biden now, right? Gotta push the “both sides are out of control” narrative. An attempt to get the normies back.

You aren’t alone in thinking everything you just typed out. Thanks for taking the time to do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom