Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Trump Would-Be Assassin Rejected from High School Shooting Club: ‘Comically Bad’ Shot​

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old Pennsylvania man who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump on Saturday, reportedly got rejected from his high school shooting club for being a “comically bad” shot.

The shooter, who killed a Trump supporter and wounded two others while only grazing the former president’s ear during a rally, reportedly has a less-than-stellar record with shooting accuracy. Per the New York Post:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^of course^^

1721123820900.png

^^those Khaki's, Patriot front on the scene?^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Something to remember, though this area is Trump, the leaders of PA--
PA is Biden country as President Biden likes to remind us

"This nice couple represents what the "American Dream" is all about: love of family, dedication and hard work"

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^I know it's Portland, but why is this mutt still on the streets^^

1721125489063.png
I think we know

1721125584505.png
Come on, I was already voting for him, no need to pile on

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Any Assassination Investigation That Includes Merrick Garland Or Chris Wray Is A Coverup.​

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
For the first time in its 121 year history, the President of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (Sean O’Brien) speaks at Republican Nation Convention. O’Brien calls Trump “One tough SOB” and praises Trumps VP pick, JD Vance

1721126188603.png

1721126246992.png

1721126271591.png

1721126300464.png
The peaceful left

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Trump Would-Be Assassin Rejected from High School Shooting Club: ‘Comically Bad’ Shot​

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old Pennsylvania man who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump on Saturday, reportedly got rejected from his high school shooting club for being a “comically bad” shot.

The shooter, who killed a Trump supporter and wounded two others while only grazing the former president’s ear during a rally, reportedly has a less-than-stellar record with shooting accuracy. Per the New York Post:

Just think of Reacher the movie with Tom Cruise for the plot line. A shitty shooter patsy framed by shadowy people. Only even the shadowy people missed.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Was The Bullet That Woke Up The Younger Generation. This Girl Believed All The Lies, Now She’s Awake

“Can y'all imagine what today or yesterday would have been like if that bullet woulda hit? If Trump would not have turned his head?”

“You could call my mother a conspiracy theorist. She has been studying our government for years now. And I mean not doing quick Google searches. I mean, this woman has dedicated a lot of her time to figuring out who is really running this place we're living.

The past, like, 6 years, I've been like, no, mom. That's crazy. Like, some of the stuff I'm like, no. Like, there's no way that's real. We totally went to the moon. 9/11 was totally real.

I can honestly say from someone that talks about what is going on in this country every single day, the past 6 months, the stars are all aligning. The dots are all connected. We have been lied to by these people that we have, quote, unquote, been worshiping as our leaders.

Do you think they're good guys? They're probably not. Is it not absolutely crazy that we are getting to live this time? This is biblical stuff that we are getting to live through right now. And it's like, we were all born in this time for a reason.

I've never really gotten on here and talked about much political stuff on my page because I just don't. But everyone just needs to realize that nothing is what it appears to be. Nothing. Literally nothing. In the end, it's all in God's hands and all we can do is just trust the plan and help wake people up to what is going on.

Trump getting shot at yesterday was not something that some 20 year old kid just decided to do. And literally every single sign is pointing that this was all set up, not staged, but set up. They knew he was going to shoot at Trump and he was not supposed to miss. Why were there 10 seconds after the first shot went off? Why were there 10 seconds for him to get 8 rounds off?

Especially with all these videos of these people screaming and yelling, there's a man on the roof with a gun and there wasn't anything done. There should have been a quick call, like, boom. Guy on the roof. Boom. Shot dead.

There should have never been enough time for that to happen, but there was.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It happened in the Keystone State thus the Keystone Kops were in charge. There had to be more than one shooter given what's been learned about how terrible a shot the shooter was. A key to knowing the HS loser doesn't appear to be the dead person on the roof is his chin hair. See Roger Stone's post.

Latest posts

Top Bottom