Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
He won’t ever vote against democrat bills. He will just vote present for the ones he dislikes. Manchin is slimy at best and knows he needs the conservatives in WV to remain in the grift, I mean senate.
I truly hate Manchin. He is just the worst kind of man. He has no conviction, central core, vision, or care for good or evil, right vs. wrong, the rule of law, the Constitution, no self-pride, and no compassion for others.
My dad used to say that a man like Manchin is anybody's dog that will hunt with him.
He has parlayed his fence-straddling into extreme wealth from the lobbyist. He has spent his time in DC being the Whore sitting at the bar at closing time and then choosing the highest bidder for his vote.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
We have had this pair of great horned owls on our property. They had a pair of owlets this spring and they are the craziest bird. Been fun watching as they get ready to learn to fly. This guy is staring back in me on my deck. Skol!
Shield maiden went down and got these beauties.

Attachments

• 20240601_155015.jpg
    20240601_155015.jpg
    919.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240601_154114.jpg
    20240601_154114.jpg
    817.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240601_154055.jpg
    20240601_154055.jpg
    923.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20240601_165241.jpg
    IMG_20240601_165241.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20240601_165131.jpg
    IMG_20240601_165131.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20240601_165404.jpg
    IMG_20240601_165404.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

TheFiend

Poster
Outrage not found, it does the exact same thing if you search for "donate to Biden".
I'm gettin' multiple pages of donation sites for each.

Dunno if its still happenin' on your side, but it might work if ya use a VPN set to anywhere outside of the states, that would bypass Google's censoring crap.
(*DDG comes with a VPN option)

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Like it would be necessary...

DOJ fears AI tampering with Biden-Hur audio​

Story by Jordain Carney
• 9h • 3 min read

It's the latest step in a multi-pronged legal battle aimed at forcing the Justice Department to release the audio of President Joe Biden’s interview with former special counsel Robert Hur, pictured above.

It's the latest step in a multi-pronged legal battle aimed at forcing the Justice Department to release the audio of President Joe Biden’s interview with former special counsel Robert Hur, pictured above.© Francis Chung/POLITICO
The Justice Department is seizing on an increasingly common fear as it fights to prevent the release of the audio of President Joe Biden’s interview with former special counsel Robert Hur: It could spawn deepfakes.

The concern — raised as part of an overnight court filing late Friday — is the latest step in a multi-pronged legal battle aimed at forcing the Justice Department to release the audio, which Biden claimed executive privilege over last month.

“The passage of time and advancements in audio, artificial intelligence, and ‘deep fake’ technologies only amplify concerns about malicious manipulation of audio files. If the audio recording is released here, it is easy to foresee that it could be improperly altered, and that the altered file could be passed off as an authentic recording and widely distributed,” the department wrote in a 49-page filing.

Beyond creating AI-generated deepfakes, Bradley Weinsheimer, an associate deputy attorney general at DOJ, argued in an affidavit included in the filing on Friday night that releasing the audio would create a “substantial risk that malicious actors could alter the recording to (for example) insert words that President Biden did not say or delete words that he did say.”

Weinsheimer added that while it's already possible to create a deepfake of Biden’s voice, DOJ believes that releasing the audio would “make it far more likely that malicious actors could pass off a deepfake as the authentic recording,” while if the audio wasn’t released “the department or others would be much better able to establish the illegitimacy of any malicious deepfake.”

Saw this on Twitter. Nothing at all confirmed and I cannot find anything else about it. Personally I doubt it but would like to know for certain.

AI generated trash. Look at the photo in the original twitter post. If the explosion taking place from midnight in the video to noon in the picture doesn't give it away, not only is that not the USS Dwight Eisenhower, it's not a real aircraft carrier.

1717299111595.png

The actual ship's control tower is off to the side:
1717299167346.png

TheFiend

Poster
...34? felonies?

Shit, I figured maybe like 1....😂!

I get that it isn't a good thing being branded a felon, yet in this case....they're almost like badassery badges.

Ain't never heard of Big T ever doing no murderous psycho shit like the Killary demon or pet Billy or their ilk.

Them two Clinton creatures ain't faced no justice at all and still lurk freely...so therefore real guilty felons of their political class don't get publicly branded at all... instead they're apparently being protected.

So, Don seems to be cruisin' towards becoming one of the most badass US presidents of all time.

Almost poetic.

•Don: Gets convicted ×34

•Dems: [···premature victory shit···]

•Don: 💥 Trumps Eugene V. Debb's 104year world record of ×1 felon star for a presidential nominee.

•Also Don: 💥 Sets new record for former president convictions.

•Future Prez Don @00.01sec after swearing in: 💥Another new world record set.

TheFiend

Poster
We have had this pair of great horned owls on our property. They had a pair of owlets this spring and they are the craziest bird. Been fun watching as they get ready to learn to fly. This guy is staring back in me on my deck. Skol!
Shield maiden went down and got these beauties.
🤔
Geez, I ain't even surprised you're so chill being held hostage by Alaskan horror owls.
E-Jhka2X0AADgbX.jpg

rawImage.jpg
😂

Top Bottom