Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

TheFiend

Poster

🤔By the gotts!
If American citizens follow the advice of that little psycopath they are the dug in enemy. Hard lines marxist who are enemies of the republic. Skol!
Mini-Soros makes a fantastic point...kinda.

•Candidate:
-Pedo Joe
•Affiliation:
-Democratard
•Skills:
-Incoherent mumbling.
-Corpse-like charisma.
-Prolly reeks of piss.

~vs~

•Candidate:
-Regular Trump
•Affiliation:
-Republican
•Skills:
-Makes anything entertaining.
-Makes anything sound cooler.
-Makes mundane shit funny af.
-Can't not be charismatic af.
-Is bossmang, will fire anyone.

☝️😂 Regular DJT is already pretty epic and in a whole nother league well beyond geriatric retard Beavis.

However...mini-Soros unwittingly drew attention to their intended weapon...

(~The horseshit convicted felon narrative~)

...but then he also forgot its just lying out in the open, for any cunt to hijack.

For example, like this:

•Candidate:
-Convicted Felon uber Trump
•Affilliation:
-Republican
•Skills:
-Makes anything entertaining.
-Makes anything sound cooler.
-Makes mundane shit funny af.
-Can't not be charismatic af.
-Is bossmang, will fire anyone.
-Knows stupids ain't smart.
-Knows smarts ain't stupid.
-Embodies political badassery.
-Turns incoming shit into gold.
-Becomes fully impervious.
-Attacks make him stronger.
-Libtards self destruct onsite.
-etc....

😁Yeah fuckin' oats I'm blazin' and semi-joking here, butt fuck I'd actually vote for DJT-(if I could)-solely based on him givin' zero fucks about rockin' a fabricated convicted felon label.
I dunno if the label might disqualify him though, and if it did, it'd be a stupid rule coz career political parasites are criminals anyway.
Plus, cunts who outwardly present themselves as shiney untarnished examples of societal perfection, usually ain't. All people make mistakes, but ya can't trust cunts that pretend they haven't and actively dodge owning their fuck ups.

Also, maybe the antiquated dinosaur politicking shitshow we have been witnessing collapse in on itself in real time with increased rapidity each cycle since this century began, is signaling that its long past time we discarded the crusty old corporate orgy systems we've been allowing to masquerade as politics/government.

That's just my opinion though.
I basically see all existing politicking fuckknucklery as essentially a perpetual circle jerk that never actually accomplishes anything more than an illusion of progress while in reality we're left sliding backwards.

Anywho, without further adieu...

...End of rant

TheFiend

Poster
Really, you never saw that? It was all over the place. Very iconic. Similar to the one in which he stayed up nearly 24 hours waiting for hostages to come home from North Korea
Yessir, I really hadn't ever seen it before today, nor the other one you've just mentioned either.

Dunno aye, probably due to US politics not really being a primary topic in general discourses among NZers.
(*It is interesting of course, although it kinda takes a backseat to the ceaseless political shit and other social subversion nonsense going on down here in NZ + Aussie too.*)

Ya know the weird thing is that I probably have a better grasp of American politics than of NZ or Aussie. 😅I genuinely haven't much more than a vague idea of the NZ MMP system. It just doesn't make sense to me. Whereas whatever y'all have in the US, seems straight forward.
Y'all end up with what, usually two options aye, and ya simply vote for one or the other.
While the NZ system is...🤔 shit I don't even know. I think we have to vote for whatever member/s from any of the various parties, and then we also have to vote for a party too. But for some reason certain privileged parties, like the Māori party, automatically get a minimum number of seats in parliament regardless whether anyone voted for them. (Imo😂...its clearly rigged)

I mainly come here (tfsf) to find out about American topics directly from real Americans.
Y'all can be a hell of a lot more insightful and reliable than the mass media.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1717237693774.png
But do Republicans have the stones

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Here is a great source of information 5 days a week

EP. 3367B - DO YOU SEE WHAT IS BEING DONE? THE SETUP IS ALMOST COMPLETE,NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN​

I use to listen to x22 and started to feel like he is full of shit. I feel like how he compares Q posts to what is going on in the world is a stretch at best. He has a hella large audience though.

I like listening to Josh Tuesday - Friday. He is former military, very well educated and well read. He has been a Q guy but doesnt lead on it quite as much. He covers the news every segment

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
An ice pick would change their minds.

A group of us accidentally stayed at the OU team hotel in Dallas one year. The Anatole. They had a couple of big blow up OU football players in the lobby. We knifed them coming home hammered on Friday night and they deflated and wilted to the ground. They were gone Saturday morning when we left for Fair Park. Cool story, Hansel?

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

Yet his enemies are winning the election for him. It is quite something to see. People of all races no longer hide their support for him as the realization grows by the day that this was never about Trump. It was always about you and me - the people the political elite despise.

TheFiend

Poster
I read your post. Not sure what you are saying in all that. Here's what I gleaned from what you said:
😏Righto then.

America has nukes. Like any cornered animal they will lash out.
That's wonderful an all, except nukes have comically limited usefulness beyond MAD don't they.

If cunts ever actually resorted to nukes....we can be certain they are lazy cowards who failed the most basic shit long beforehand.

Alas, no cunt would ever dare lauch a single nuke without explicit permission from the hidden puppeteers anyway.

We may see this world as the common grade school view of geographic countries within which are inhabited by nations comprised of persons. But nowadays countries are more akin to paddocks and nations are merely livestock.

That's the reason for Ukraine. Not part of NATO, yet we're in deep?? Why?
Why? Probably coz Chabadists are orchestrating the whole thing mate.
Both Putie & Zelenkie are directed by the same people.
There is no war. Its simply another holodomor ritual.

Did you know vast areas of Ukraine are being snapped up by shameless Khazarians.
The whole thing is a scam primarily to hide the deliberate extermination of the Ukrainians.

American's only part in it is merely as the unwilling financiers.

The biggest difference between US & Soviet strategies...is that the US prioritizes expedience... which can be extremely effective when executed well, but its still based on short term strategies.

Soviets learned to negate US hard & fast strategies which they couldn't match directly, thus they simply prioritized long-term strategies.

We are witnessing the Soviet long-term tactics right now in Ukraine.

Modern Russia is merely Soviet Russia in disguise.

The wonderful Russian facade they're deliberately presenting to American's in particular, is easy to see past once ya actually really look.

Biggest money laundering operation the Deep State has going and if that falls so do they.
😂Omfg bro. I ain't trying to be a dick here, however this deep state laundering narrative is just ridiculous.

The biggest money laundering op is the entire debt based currency scam itself.

Same with the MIC. $60B didn't go to Ukraine. It did a left turn at the coast and went to Raytheon, MartinMarietta et al. to produce weaponry. Ukraine is getting the leftover crap we didn't want.
Yeah pretty standard shit really aye.

BRICS+ is 80 something nations deciding to trade amongst themselves using each others currencies and not the Almighty Dollar. This is not in America's best interests.
Damn right it ain't.
This is another example of long-term stealth communist strategizing.

I get your point of view. It's one of conquest. Manifest destiny. We have to strike first before they do. We have the right to colonize the 3rd world nations and steal their resources and if they don't like it we'll bring them some democracy because we're certain they really need it.
😂Yeah nah, that's far from my pov mate.
Tbh I'm not even sure how you arrived at such a conclusion.

Thing is that seems to be the fly in the ointment with regards to nations such as Africa - just kicked the military out (France's too!). I could be wrong, but it's archaic thinking. Why can't the world agree to trade amongst nations?
Well we easily could.
Except the real puppeteers just ain't ever gonna relinquish their control.
In their eyes we're merely objects which exist solely for their personal exploitation.

If you get the chance, listen to Putin's speeches. In a nutshell... he wants to trade with nations which is what BRICS is all about. Why not trade instead of Balkanizing countries for their resources as we overthrow their elected presidents?? That is the US's MO btw. Russia and China are trading partners today along with BRICS nations precisely because they're tired of Imperialist USA.
"Imperialist USA" ain't the real problem, its a fiction.

Russia & China are concealing their true nature.

*Long-term strategies.

Russia is drawing the line in the sand. The US isn't prepared for a real war. Yeah, I know we talk a good game and lesser nations bow down to our military might, but Russia is a different story.
I ain't buying this narrative mate.

War became a profiteering racket. There have been no real wars for a long time.

Did you know Russia lost 28 Million people in WWII? That's how Russian's fight. Today 30K per month are volunteering to fight in Ukraine. THIRTY THOUSAND!
Ya surely realize conscripts were shot no matter what direction they went.
Russian conscripts had the options of guaranteed death, guaranteed death, or possible chances of not death but requires charging at German positions en masse as part of the Soviet style "meat wave".

Americans are too busy with their DEI woke degrees, Hollywood trends, and stuff that doesn't matter on the world stage. Go ahead and draft the young and send them to war. See what happens.
Yeah, old news though aye.

The America-centric infection is a shitload worse and also compounds all the other distractionsl ploys significantly.

George Carlin told us all about it:
That's exactly what gatekeeping parrots do.

Whereas Plato, Socrates and countless other men informed us long ago and also provided actionable suggestions too.

Modern gatekeepers point out obvious shit, bask in the undeserved praise.... before bouncing to the next performance.

Panen et circenses.

Once you look behind the political curtain you SEE what's really going on in the world. The world is LEAVING the US hegemony whether we like it or not!

That ain't actually what is really going on under all the distractions we are being allowed to see.

America is only a piece of the full picture.

America is awesome and all that, however it just ain't the central character in this shitstorm that encompasses the entire world.

George Washington's final address: "Avoid foreign entanglements"
Freemasons say a lot of shibbolethic shit bruv.
Screenshot_2024-06-02-02-39-27-54_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Americans aren't at fault in all this. We've been educated poorly. Dumbed down. It's the International Bankers running the show that could care less about the EU, or America. Europe is ruined. Too many foreigners not assimilating into the culture, or what used to be European culture. This is not by accident. That's part of the plan. Destroy cultural values of nations and move society into the Great Reset and the Green New Deal where you will own nothing and be happy.
Now I actually agree with you here for the most part.
Except the initial excuse.
Everyone has been misled before we ever had any chance of knowing better.

Does this ignorance free us from personal responsibilities and accountabilities...

... absolutely not.

It is the duty of every man/woman to expedite re-assumption of all one's own outstanding debts of honor at the earliest possible convenience as soon as becoming aware of these.

Anything less is dishonor.

The dollar is coming to it's nadir. They need to have WWIII to hide the eventual restructuring of society AND the financial system. They want digital ID's and digital money. It's easier to control the population that way.
Sure is ain't it.

Its already undergoing beta trials in China.

It's called Feudalism. Only now it will be computerized Feudalism replete with facial recognition and QR codes.
Enslavement is enslavement though ain't it.

I'll bet you can't find 1 in 10 people who understand what I just posted....
Are you unfamiliar with me?

Would you like a list of names?

Off the top of my head rn, I can roughly estimate a few dozen individuals who would quite easily comprehend all of this and then some.
Not all are members of tfsf though, yet just the tfsf members would probably number at least 20 individuals....maybe more.

Please excuse my brevity, its late here-(03:15hrs) and I'm tired.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I read your post. Not sure what you are saying in all that. Here's what I gleaned from what you said:

America has nukes. Like any cornered animal they will lash out.

That's the reason for Ukraine. Not part of NATO, yet we're in deep?? Why?

Biggest money laundering operation the Deep State has going and if that falls so do they.

Same with the MIC. $60B didn't go to Ukraine. It did a left turn at the coast and went to Raytheon, MartinMarietta et al. to produce weaponry. Ukraine is getting the leftover crap we didn't want.

BRICS+ is 80 something nations deciding to trade amongst themselves using each others currencies and not the Almighty Dollar. This is not in America's best interests.

I get your point of view. It's one of conquest. Manifest destiny. We have to strike first before they do. We have the right to colonize the 3rd world nations and steal their resources and if they don't like it we'll bring them some democracy because we're certain they really need it.

Thing is that seems to be the fly in the ointment with regards to nations such as Africa - just kicked the military out (France's too!). I could be wrong, but it's archaic thinking. Why can't the world agree to trade amongst nations?

If you get the chance, listen to Putin's speeches. In a nutshell... he wants to trade with nations which is what BRICS is all about. Why not trade instead of Balkanizing countries for their resources as we overthrow their elected presidents?? That is the US's MO btw. Russia and China are trading partners today along with BRICS nations precisely because they're tired of Imperialist USA.

Russia is drawing the line in the sand. The US isn't prepared for a real war. Yeah, I know we talk a good game and lesser nations bow down to our military might, but Russia is a different story.

Did you know Russia lost 28 Million people in WWII? That's how Russian's fight. Today 30K per month are volunteering to fight in Ukraine. THIRTY THOUSAND!

Americans are too busy with their DEI woke degrees, Hollywood trends, and stuff that doesn't matter on the world stage. Go ahead and draft the young and send them to war. See what happens.

George Carlin told us all about it:

Once you look behind the political curtain you SEE what's really going on in the world. The world is LEAVING the US hegemony whether we like it or not!

George Washington's final address: "Avoid foreign entanglements"

Americans aren't at fault in all this. We've been educated poorly. Dumbed down. It's the International Bankers running the show that could care less about the EU, or America. Europe is ruined. Too many foreigners not assimilating into the culture, or what used to be European culture. This is not by accident. That's part of the plan. Destroy cultural values of nations and move society into the Great Reset and the Green New Deal where you will own nothing and be happy.

The dollar is coming to it's nadir. They need to have WWIII to hide the eventual restructuring of society AND the financial system. They want digital ID's and digital money. It's easier to control the population that way.

It's called Feudalism. Only now it will be computerized Feudalism replete with facial recognition and QR codes.

I'll bet you can't find 1 in 10 people who understand what I just posted....

I will bet you that I am one of those one in 10.

This post is a top 10 post ever in any alliteration of this thread!!!!

Well done!!!

MH

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
😏Righto then.

That's wonderful an all, except nukes have comically limited usefulness beyond MAD don't they.

If cunts ever actually resorted to nukes....we can be certain they are lazy cowards who failed the most basic shit long beforehand.

Alas, no cunt would ever dare lauch a single nuke without explicit permission from the hidden puppeteers anyway.

We may see this world as the common grade school view of geographic countries within which are inhabited by nations comprised of persons. But nowadays countries are more akin to paddocks and nations are merely livestock.

Why? Probably coz Chabadists are orchestrating the whole thing mate.
Both Putie & Zelenkie are directed by the same people.
There is no war. Its simply another holodomor ritual.

Did you know vast areas of Ukraine are being snapped up by shameless Khazarians.
The whole thing is a scam primarily to hide the deliberate extermination of the Ukrainians.

American's only part in it is merely as the unwilling financiers.

The biggest difference between US & Soviet strategies...is that the US prioritizes expedience... which can be extremely effective when executed well, but its still based on short term strategies.

Soviets learned to negate US hard & fast strategies which they couldn't match directly, thus they simply prioritized long-term strategies.

We are witnessing the Soviet long-term tactics right now in Ukraine.

Modern Russia is merely Soviet Russia in disguise.

The wonderful Russian facade they're deliberately presenting to American's in particular, is easy to see past once ya actually really look.

😂Omfg bro. I ain't trying to be a dick here, however this deep state laundering narrative is just ridiculous.

The biggest money laundering op is the entire debt based currency scam itself.

Yeah pretty standard shit really aye.

Damn right it ain't.
This is another example of long-term stealth communist strategizing.

😂Yeah nah, that's far from my pov mate.
Tbh I'm not even sure how you arrived at such a conclusion.

Well we easily could.
Except the real puppeteers just ain't ever gonna relinquish their control.
In their eyes we're merely objects which exist solely for their personal exploitation.

"Imperialist USA" ain't the real problem, its a fiction.

Russia & China are concealing their true nature.

*Long-term strategies.

I ain't buying this narrative mate.

War became a profiteering racket. There have been no real wars for a long time.

Ya surely realize conscripts were shot no matter what direction they went.
Russian conscripts had the options of guaranteed death, guaranteed death, or possible chances of not death but requires charging at German positions en masse as part of the Soviet style "meat wave".

Yeah, old news though aye.

The America-centric infection is a shitload worse and also compounds all the other distractionsl ploys significantly.

That's exactly what gatekeeping parrots do.

Whereas Plato, Socrates and countless other men informed us long ago and also provided actionable suggestions too.

Modern gatekeepers point out obvious shit, bask in the undeserved praise.... before bouncing to the next performance.

Panen et circenses.

That ain't actually what is really going on under all the distractions we are being allowed to see.

America is only a piece of the full picture.

America is awesome and all that, however it just ain't the central character in this shitstorm that encompasses the entire world.

Freemasons say a lot of shibbolethic shit bruv.
View attachment 217347

Now I actually agree with you here for the most part.
Except the initial excuse.
Everyone has been misled before we ever had any chance of knowing better.

Does this ignorance free us from personal responsibilities and accountabilities...

... absolutely not.

It is the duty of every man/woman to expedite re-assumption of all one's own outstanding debts of honor at the earliest possible convenience as soon as becoming aware of these.

Anything less is dishonor.

Sure is ain't it.

Its already undergoing beta trials in China.

Enslavement is enslavement though ain't it.

Are you unfamiliar with me?

Would you like a list of names?

Off the top of my head rn, I can roughly estimate a few dozen individuals who would quite easily comprehend all of this and then some.
Not all are members of tfsf though, yet just the tfsf members would probably number at least 20 individuals....maybe more.

Please excuse my brevity, its late here-(03:15hrs) and I'm tired.

WTF

TheFiend

Poster
Ffs aye bruh?
Yeah nah...😄 its strange to me that this is surprising.

I'm sorta guessing maybe y'all probably participate in American-centric social media circles mostly?

Surely not coz it'd enable developing tunnel vision over time.
Like if I only used NZ fora, I might eventually begin assuming all Americans are either hysterical pink haired imbeciles with the intellect of preschoolers or musclebound gun nuts with itchy trigger fingers or whatever other stereotypes are floatin' round.

Luckily my perspectives expanded by joining tfsf.
Now I know only 4 types of Americans exist:
1) GC Americans
2) Fucktard Americans
3) Black/Irish Americans
4) Bigfoot Americans
5) Foreigners

Top Bottom