Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
663ce6dd0e6f6.jpeg

TheFiend

Poster
Ok, it seems you're playing that passive-aggressive silent treatment game again.

My guess is you probably found some sort of disagreement within my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with having differences of opinions, I'm sure you know that.

I find many of your own opinions differ from mine, though I don't take offense nor hold any of these differences against you.

There's nothing in my opinions that was intended to be offensive to yourself nor anyone else here.

If I've unintentionally opinionated in someway that you might've misinterpreted as offensive, I'd at least like an opportunity to clarify and resolve such an error, however that would of course require you letting me know what the issue may have been.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Ok, it seems you're playing that passive-aggressive silent treatment game again.

My guess is you probably found some sort of disagreement within my opinion.

There's nothing wrong with having differences of opinions, I'm sure you know that.

I find many of your own opinions differ from mine, though I don't take offense nor hold any of these differences against you.

There's nothing in my opinions that was intended to be offensive to yourself nor anyone else here.

If I've unintentionally opinionated in someway that you might've misinterpreted as offensive, I'd at least like an opportunity to clarify and resolve such an error, however that would of course require you letting me know what the issue may have been.

Well said!!

It was just a super long post. Yes I liked some of it. Some of it was hard to follow but you’re right we all have our opinions and I’m glad you’re on this board.

Just messing with you brother Have a great weekend!!!

Top Bottom