Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
His power has peaked.

GPEdofTWUAAWfve

MortgageHorn

Founder
He is a remarkable person for sure. I usually do not care what athletes or celebrities are like away from their arenas, but this guy continues to prove that you can be the greatest and not a complete asswipe…like a certain basketball player for the LA Lakers….

Little known Novak fact.

He also fluently speaks Serbian, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese, and Japanese. Also is conversant in Chinese.

Some people can speak more than five languages, and they are known as polyglots. They are less than one percent of the population.

Hyperpolyglots are fluent in more than 12 languages, and they are sporadic to find.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Last Night The UFC Had Great Action

More Importantly It Was a Trump Campaign Rally

1. New Jersey Crowd Going Crazy - Chanting "Fuck Joe Biden"
  2. African-American Fighter Kevin Holland Jumps the Cage to Shake Hands with DJT
  3. President Joins Tik-Tok
  4. Sean Strickland Campaigns for Him from Center of the Octagon
  5. Cameras on Him All Night

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Last Night The UFC Had Great Action

More Importantly It Was a Trump Campaign Rally

1. New Jersey Crowd Going Crazy - Chanting "Fuck Joe Biden"
  2. African-American Fighter Kevin Holland Jumps the Cage to Shake Hands with DJT
  3. President Joins Tik-Tok
  4. Sean Strickland Campaigns for Him from Center of the Octagon
  5. Cameras on Him All Night
61iMXnqiXZL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
1717360490902.png
💲
Please understand what NOT using cash is doing.
As a former banker, it’s very crazy what’s happening- yet we continue to be ok with it.
Cash is important.
💸
matter of fact, they want to do away with it. For a reason! Don’t let them!
Why should we pay cash everywhere we can
with banknotes (cash) instead of a credit or debit card?
💳

Well. I have a $50 banknote ($50 bill) in my pocket.
Let’s say I am going to a restaurant and paying for dinner with it. The restaurant owner then uses the bill to pay someone to clean. The cleaning service then uses the bill to pay the barber. The barber will then use the bill for shopping for groceries.
After an unlimited number of payments, it will still remain a $50 bill, which has fulfilled it’s purpose to everyone who used it for payment and the bank has jumped dry from every cash payment transaction made...

- But if I come to a restaurant and pay digitally - Card, and bank fees for my payment transaction charged to the seller are 3%, so around $1.50 and so will the fee $1.50 for each further payment transaction or owner or payments..... going forward.
Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will remain only $5
😫
and the remaining $45 became the property of the bank
🏦
thanks to all digital transactions and fees.

YEP!!!!

Small businesses need your help and this is one way to help ourselves too. Pull small draws of cash out at a time and use that instead of tap, credit, etc.

When this is put into perspective, imagine what each retailer is paying on a monthly basis in fees at 3% per transaction through their POS machine????
If they have, for example, $50,000 in sales & 90% are by CARD, they are paying $1500 in fees in ONE Month. $18,000 in a year! That comes out of their income every month.
That would go a long way to helping that small business provide for it’s family!
🏦
♥️
" Not to forget, it can curb the costs passed on to us also!

Did you know I almost always carry cash? Not tons putting me at risk or stupid amounts, but enough for what I need!! I see the big picture.
❤️

Top Bottom