Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Holy shit. There go the haters argument about being a ball hog. You know, if she was black she’d receive NOTHING BUT LOVE AND ACCOLADES.

But she’s the female Larry Bird at this point. It’s like Luka and Joker. Talk white NBA MVP and they erupt into anger and white privilege.

Nevermind the ratio of black to white players and societal ratios and blacks are over represented based on their own model of affirmative action.

They claim employment should represent geographical demographics. When did blacks become 70% plus of the population to justify professional athletics? And still they’re bitching about white participation being over represented in some areas.

How dare these white players challenge black superiority. Look, I’m all about merit based advancement. My problem is these muhfuckers that want to kick out those they can’t out perform via affirmative action.

Meanwhile……Asians and whites are being denied opportunity just because they are Asian or white.

You black muhfuckers need to get a fucking clue on what privilege looks like.
The hate and criticism CC recieved, and is still subject too, is disgusting. She single handedly put women's hoops on the national stage. I predict viewing numbers next season will drastically fall.

Some people can't handle a straight white women from West Des Moines being the GOAT. I fully expect her to rise rapidly in the WNBA. She is a generational talent and I am grateful I was able to watch her in person several times. GO HAWKS!

Has1977

Poster
The hate and criticism CC recieved, and is still subject too, is disgusting. She single handedly put women's hoops on the national stage. I predict viewing numbers next season will drastically fall.

Some people can't handle a straight white women from West Des Moines being the GOAT. I fully expect her to rise rapidly in the WNBA. She is a generational talent and I am grateful I was able to watch her in person several times. GO HAWKS!
Wife and I looked for wnba tickets last night. Minnesota regular games $30/ ticket. When CC shows up, minimum is $100. The Phoenix whatever the fuck they are, have announced a CC special event. Think about that for a second???? When was the last time the home team planned an event for a star on the other team???? Never happened before would be my guess.
And for the record, all those UConn cunts claiming she needs a championship to be one of the goats can fuck off. Most of them win theirs on an all star team when women’s basketball was dogshit,

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
436118073_10225573085613386_688652623056741353_n.jpg
Hoping that was gonna be a video.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

The Western Journal

Follow
38.2K Followers

McDonald's $25 Deal Angers Customers, Shows Damage California's $20 Minimum Wage Is Doing to Fast-Food Industry​

Story by Samantha Chang
• 10h • 1 min read

Matt Cardy / Getty Images

Matt Cardy / Getty Images© The Western Journal
The runaway inflation raging under Joe Biden’s failed presidency has gotten so bad that some Americans are being priced out of eating at McDonald's.

Exacerbating the situation in California is the new $20-an-hour minimum wage, which has forced many fast food chains -- once considered an affordable meal option -- to anger customers by hiking prices.

This is the second time in three months the Golden State has raised its minimum wage. In January, the state increased the minimum wage to $16 an hour from $11.

A TikTok user lamented that she had paid more than $25 for a 40-piece Chicken McNugget meal, which included two large fries but no soda.

McDonald's meal deals have historically come with a drink and fries.

“Okay, so it’s $25.39 for 40-piece nuggets and two large fries,” she said. “You couldn’t even throw in the Sprite?

"You couldn’t even throw in, like, a medium Sprite in there? Holy crap.”

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Just like Bird. Most watched NCAA championship in history was Bird and Magic. Bird was the “great white hope”. Which pisses me off. Dude was a great player. A fucking legend.

Probably the best all around player in history. But he’s white so most don’t put him in the top ten and many not even the top 20. I’m not biting my tongue ever again.

Fuck naggers who want to discredit him because he is white. Those same naggers will attack white people for rapping and being good at it because it’s a black invention.

Want to play that game? Really. Fuck Jordan, Kobe, Erving, and almost ever NFL player. They want to say a white person has no business in what they created. Let’s go ahead play that game.

I’m sorry y’all. I’m wore out with the double standards. They can all fuck off.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Wife and I looked for wnba tickets last night. Minnesota regular games $30/ ticket. When CC shows up, minimum is $100. The Phoenix whatever the fuck they are, have announced a CC special event. Think about that for a second???? When was the last time the home team planned an event for a star on the other team???? Never happened before would be my guess.
And for the record, all those UConn cunts claiming she needs a championship to be one of the goats can fuck off. Most of them win theirs on an all star team when women’s basketball was dogshit,
Wife and I didn’t look for wnba tickets. I call that a win…

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

14524229-fade-4cb4-9171-723fa53e10c6.jpg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

BREAKING: Texas Supreme Court Justice John Devine warns Americans that Democrats in power will undoubtedly engage in election-rigging tactics in order to prevent Donald Trump from being re-elected.

“Do you really think the Democrats are going to roll over and let Trump be president again? You think they’re just going to go away; all of a sudden, find Jesus and be an honest election?”

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Just like Bird. Most watched NCAA championship in history was Bird and Magic. Bird was the “great white hope”. Which pisses me off. Dude was a great player. A fucking legend.

Probably the best all around player in history. But he’s white so most don’t put him in the top ten and many not even the top 20. I’m not biting my tongue ever again.

Fuck naggers who want to discredit him because he is white. Those same naggers will attack white people for rapping and being good at it because it’s a black invention.

Want to play that game? Really. Fuck Jordan, Kobe, Erving, and almost ever NFL player. They want to say a white person has no business in what they created. Let’s go ahead play that game.

I’m sorry y’all. I’m wore out with the double standards. They can all fuck off.
Had Bird not broken his damn back being a stupid Indiana Hick by tearing out his mom's driveway, he would without a doubt have been the Greatest of all time. But since he cut his career short, he did not get to dominate for around 5 more years. Shame, but was truly great to see him, Magic and Jordan eras. So much greater than today's shit.

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Had Bird not broken his damn back being a stupid Indiana Hick by tearing out his mom's driveway, he would without a doubt have been the Greatest of all time. But since he cut his career short, he did not get to dominate for around 5 more years. Shame, but was truly great to see him, Magic and Jordan eras. So much greater than today's shit.

100%. I’m really glad I was old enough to catch that era of basketball. The number of amazing players I’ve been able to watch in sports is crazy when I think about it.

Top Bottom