Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
436118073_10225573085613386_688652623056741353_n.jpg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨 🚨 BREAKING 🚨 🚨

The NFL’s all time leading rusher and memorabilia collector Orenthal (Latin for “Orange”) James Simpson has died.

Simpson is perhaps best known for his 1995 murder trial, in which he was found innocent by the jury on the sole grounds that his HIPPA rights had been violated by the investigating officers

He will not be missed

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

114cdc85-b1fc-4fb9-8e08-e3f7afaf5cfd.jpeg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

JUST IN: Reporter Catherine Herridge testifies that CBS News locked her out of the building and seized all her files, says she was working with sources to "expose government corruption."

Nothing at all going on here, folks.

"CBS News’ decision to seize my reporting records crossed a red line that I believe should never be crossed by any media organization."

"Multiple sources said they were concerned that by working with me to expose government corruption and misconduct they would be identified and exposed."

"CBS News locked me out of the building and seized hundreds of pages of my reporting files, including confidential source information."

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

JUST IN: Reporter Catherine Herridge testifies that CBS News locked her out of the building and seized all her files, says she was working with sources to "expose government corruption."

Nothing at all going on here, folks.

"CBS News’ decision to seize my reporting records crossed a red line that I believe should never be crossed by any media organization."

"Multiple sources said they were concerned that by working with me to expose government corruption and misconduct they would be identified and exposed."

"CBS News locked me out of the building and seized hundreds of pages of my reporting files, including confidential source information."

Dem sources be @died.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Top right corner

Holy shit. There go the haters argument about being a ball hog. You know, if she was black she’d receive NOTHING BUT LOVE AND ACCOLADES.

But she’s the female Larry Bird at this point. It’s like Luka and Joker. Talk white NBA MVP and they erupt into anger and white privilege.

Nevermind the ratio of black to white players and societal ratios and blacks are over represented based on their own model of affirmative action.

They claim employment should represent geographical demographics. When did blacks become 70% plus of the population to justify professional athletics? And still they’re bitching about white participation being over represented in some areas.

How dare these white players challenge black superiority. Look, I’m all about merit based advancement. My problem is these muhfuckers that want to kick out those they can’t out perform via affirmative action.

Meanwhile……Asians and whites are being denied opportunity just because they are Asian or white.

You black muhfuckers need to get a fucking clue on what privilege looks like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom