Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Covid Showed Us Who Really Rules America​

03/05/2024•Mises WireRyan McMaken

This month marks the fourth anniversary of one of the most disastrous assaults on human rights in American history. It was on March 16, 2020 that the President Trump issued "guidelines" for "15 days to slow the spread" which stated that "Governors of states with evidence of community transmission should close schools in affected and surrounding areas." The administration instructed all members of the public to "listen to and follow the directions of your state and local authorities."

It was at this time that an American president, for the first time in American history,

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure there never were any guilt determined on rape. It was assault was it not? ( which is also fucking retarded n lies but still no rape). And if I am correct then rather than being all cringe in the interview why not go off on that lil weasel fucking liar for saying rape when it is a lie?
It was No on the Rape and Yes on Sexual Abuse.
Sexual Assault was not even on the jury's form.

1710171241611.png

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
There is a theory BRICS is being formed to extract the U.S. from the Euro-globalists banking cabal once Trump is back in office. The meeting he had with BRICS countries’ leaders in his first term (dance of the swords, forbidden city, etc.) was to set the plan in motion wherein the U.S. joins BRICS after the election.

1710172056195.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Hey Guys and Gals -

The Summer Real Estate Season is about to heat up.

If you or someone you care about is looking to buy a home, I'd love to get connected with them. And it goes without saying everything will always remain confidential!

Please remember that we can lend in all 50 states - we even have @Viking covered in AK!

We have about every program under the sun : Bank Statement Programs for Self-Employed, Retirement Mortgages, Construction Loans, & More.

With high home-values and a rough economy have been doing a lot of cash-out refinances to pay off high-interest debt.

If you are looking at investment properties we have a program that you can buy a property based solely on its' cash-flow - your income isn't even put on the application.

I've never posted and only doing so as trying to make up for a brutal year in the industry last year.

BTW Here's a post on the home-board from a single-dad first-responder I helped, the other guys couldn't get it done.

Leaving it here as it's best to see what others say about me not what I say:

"I’ve used @MortgageHorn above twice now. Have one conversation with him and you’ll know nobody knows more or will work harder.

Just recently I tried using two other brokers that were strongly referred by my realtor and other coworkers after using Cary for my first house 9 years ago. Ended up calling him back because while the other two talked a big game, they weren’t delivering anything different. My first home and then just now trying to get back into one post-divorce single income, I’ve BARELY qualified…probably shouldn’t have either time, yet Cary made it ****in happen.

I can also reach him or his team easily when I have questions. It sucked playing the voicemail game with other brokers when you’ve got so much on the line.

He told me once that mortgage loans are like a Rubik’s Cube, there’s a thousand ways to solve it. Fairly certain he actually digs the challenge of loans that are a pain in the ass for everyone else

Call him."

TIA -
MH

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Biden approved him for a form of amnesty known as “parole.” He was judged by Biden to be a great asset to the United States. So Biden RELEASED this illegal and SET HIM FREE in America with a formal grant of immunity from deportation. What happened next we know well. This illegal criminal trespasser, granted freedom by Joe Biden, has been arrested and charged for savagely beating and monstrously killing Laken Riley. One of the most shocking and horrific crimes in memory. Confronted with this grisly murder, Joe Biden apologized TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CHARGED WITH MURDERING LAKEN. He apologized and expressed regret for not showing sufficient deference and respect to the accused alien murderer. And, Biden added, we should all be grateful to the criminal illegal alien trespassers who are the true source of American greatness. Words like grotesque and sinister and revolting don’t even begin to describe the depravity and inhumanity of Biden’s remarks and deeds. But, in any healthy society, they would be permanently disqualifying for voters. As would the fact that, even as I type this and you read this, Biden is releasing the next wave of criminal migrants into the USA — free to travel, free to menace, and yes, free to kill.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure there never were any guilt determined on rape. It was assault was it not? ( which is also fucking retarded n lies but still no rape). And if I am correct then rather than being all cringe in the interview why not go off on that lil weasel fucking liar for saying rape when it is a lie?
He got
Trump mixed up with Slick Willy.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Biden approved him for a form of amnesty known as “parole.” He was judged by Biden to be a great asset to the United States. So Biden RELEASED this illegal and SET HIM FREE in America with a formal grant of immunity from deportation. What happened next we know well. This illegal criminal trespasser, granted freedom by Joe Biden, has been arrested and charged for savagely beating and monstrously killing Laken Riley. One of the most shocking and horrific crimes in memory. Confronted with this grisly murder, Joe Biden apologized TO THE ILLEGAL ALIEN CHARGED WITH MURDERING LAKEN. He apologized and expressed regret for not showing sufficient deference and respect to the accused alien murderer. And, Biden added, we should all be grateful to the criminal illegal alien trespassers who are the true source of American greatness. Words like grotesque and sinister and revolting don’t even begin to describe the depravity and inhumanity of Biden’s remarks and deeds. But, in any healthy society, they would be permanently disqualifying for voters. As would the fact that, even as I type this and you read this, Biden is releasing the next wave of criminal migrants into the USA — free to travel, free to menace, and yes, free to kill.

If I'm Trump I'm going after Biden day 1

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1710180046485.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom