Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I hope Mike gets a fair hearing he has put a lot on the line to try and help prevent fraud in our elections.

explosive you’ve ever seen.”MY THOUGHTS: I’m very thankful for Mike Lindell and his never-ending pursuit to fix 2020. God bless him. We are in 2024, so this is his last shot to make a boom. Regardless of what happens, God got us and God knows the truth. Praying for the best. What are your predictions? I honestly don’t have any..

https://rumble.com/v4iijz0-mike-lindell-announces-his-case-is-finally-going-to-the-supreme-court-next-.html…

Something tells me that Barrett and Roberts will vote with the 3 libs.

People get pissed when you don't carry that card or your (for us olds) Medicare card.

I stopped putting my SSN on bio-forms (Dentist, MDs, etc.) years ago. Nobody says anything.

This women as I understand it was never a firefighter. WTF is the FDNY doing having some DIE hire in charge of the force in any capacity? That is beyond stupid.
And why are cities and corporations paying them such outlandish salaries. Maybe if they plagiarize stuff they would be professors/admins at Ivy League schools.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^
Ashlyn, Kamilla,
Flau’jae, MiLaysia
Sounds like something coming out of sleepy joes mouth during a speech

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^forget doing real FDNY things^^

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Wow.

"We’ve never had a situation where one of the candidates for president has been so criminally negligent when it comes to handling — if not worse — when it comes to handling classified information."

"So I have to hope, and knowing the intelligence community as I do, that they will dumb down the briefing for Donald Trump. That is, they will give him no more information than absolutely necessary, nothing that would reveal sources or methods, because we can’t trust that he will do the right thing with that information."

"He’s been so reckless. So, yes, it does concern me. It is part of a long tradition. They will be wary of what they share with him, and they should."

Adam Schiff is a liar.

Donald Trump had ultimate declassification authority as president to have classified documents at his White House office in Mar-a-Lago.

Joe Biden took classified documents as a senator and vice president, when he lacked ultimate declassification authority (thus violating federal law), stored them at multiple insecure locations, and illegally divulged classified information in interviews with journalists.

Adam Schiff was censured for misleading the nation about Trump-Russia collusion. He spearheaded the Ukraine impeachment hoax to shield Joe Biden from scrutiny. Schiff is the one who should have his classified information access withdrawn.

It is a disgrace that this complete lowlife is even in the United States Congress.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure there never were any guilt determined on rape. It was assault was it not? ( which is also fucking retarded n lies but still no rape). And if I am correct then rather than being all cringe in the interview why not go off on that lil weasel fucking liar for saying rape when it is a lie?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

^^
Ashlyn, Kamilla,
Flau’jae, MiLaysia
Sounds like something coming out of sleepy joes mouth during a speech
Lsu's coach is just straight trash.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

^^