Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
RIP Biden's CHIPS Act is dead

'Biden's DEI rules are worse than HAMAS': Top microchip makers are postponing US expansion and instead expanding in dangerous Israel and Russia because American grants come with so many 'equity' caveats​

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
1710038673236-png.213919

Gives a whole new meaning to the game of "Punch Buggy"
Busch Blvd near Busch Gardens in Tampa FL.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

I bet they aren't allowed to have bullets.

Fvck him

Pompeo wants to sabotage from within like Barr did. A leopard doesn't change its spots.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
She knows something bad is going to happen and doesn't want them to have superior firepower to stop it.
Since this is a conspiracy thread I will offer this theory.

The military is trained in warfare, not civilian law enforcement or civilian crowd control. This could be a ploy to train the NG. Look for the NG to start being deployed in other cities to get this type of training.

DC, NY, and other large liberal cities are most likely the places where shit (TBD) will start going down. Liberals/politicians will need the Police, military/NG, and other Government agencies to help them stay in power and control the people.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Since this is a conspiracy thread I will offer this theory.

The military is trained in warfare, not civilian law enforcement or civilian crowd control. This could be a ploy to train the NG. Look for the NG to start being deployed in other cities to get this type of training.

DC, NY, and other large liberal cities are most likely the places where shit (TBD) will start going down. Liberals/politicians will need the Police, military/NG, and other Government agencies to help them stay in power and control the people.

Is it a conspiracy theory if it's true?? The libs enable criminals, create the problem, blame the police. Come up with the "solution" of using the National Guard, presto, Obamas Dream of a national police force. The boiling water and putting the frog in.

And sheep will say we're crazy

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I hope Mike gets a fair hearing he has put a lot on the line to try and help prevent fraud in our elections.

explosive you’ve ever seen.”MY THOUGHTS: I’m very thankful for Mike Lindell and his never-ending pursuit to fix 2020. God bless him. We are in 2024, so this is his last shot to make a boom. Regardless of what happens, God got us and God knows the truth. Praying for the best. What are your predictions? I honestly don’t have any..

https://rumble.com/v4iijz0-mike-lindell-announces-his-case-is-finally-going-to-the-supreme-court-next-.html…

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

I would have denied them access to my hospital room. In the years since ... life has been incredibly different. I look at the state of decline in our nation and I feel very strongly that if we continue down the path we are currently on ... we will find ourselves in an all-out war here at home in America. There are probably a lot of reasons why that might not happen... but I can no longer remain silent about what I am seeing... what millions of other good Americans are seeing. For those of you who have hatred for this man, I can only offer this....
@realDonaldTrump
may not be the perfect man for the job... but no person is and so I hope this video sheds a behind-the-scenes light into the character of a man who chose to come and visit a wounded warfighter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom