Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
72921395007-burrow-and-donald-trump-presto.jpg

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
So @Jayhox do you think we were on the right track just 4 years to early
I hope to God so. I was so defeated. Back on tMB I was clawing for answers and @Jayhox disappeared. After finally talking to him I remember him telling me it’s not on our time.

It’s on Gods time.

Evil is clawing and gnashing of the teeth right now.

Pray.

Believe.

Nothing can stop what is coming.

I don’t know what it is but something is about to happen and for some reason I feel like all the cheating has and will be exposed from the darkness and into the light.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Fvck him

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Pure frickin animals

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🔥UKRAINE NAZIS ON LIVE TV🔥This is where @SpeakerJohnson wants to send billions in taxpayer money, this time under the lie that it is only a “loan”. The red symbol drawn in Ukrainian streets on a naked man with a plastic bag over his head is the “SS Panzer Division - Das Reich” emblem of the Azov Division. As Shogun broke the story last night, Mike Johnson is preparing a package of billions of dollars to be sent as “loans” to Ukraine, while Americans are drowning in fentanyl pouring through the open border. Do you agree this is treason? Or do you support Mike Johnson’s actions? Bookmark this so you refer back when these “loans” to Ukraine are announced publicly - you will know Shogun is for real and has inside sources. Comment below, share and follow for more. WATCH!

yankmenoodle

Elite
If Trump for any reason isn't elected president, give serious thought to what you will do. I expect this election will be just like the last one. If Trump does make it, will Congress keep him from doing good just like his first term?

Focus on Jesus instead of Trump. That is the only way you won't be disappointed.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Good time for a re-run of this to make you feel a little better.

lol, I always crack up when I see this. I was at work and a seik (the Indians that wear turbins) was talking about this video when it went viral the first time. I started laughing and said I had seen it. Well these were his friends that owned the gas station and did the beat down. Evidently they were arrested. I need to follow up to see if the Marxist state of California is still persecuting the victims.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

She’s worked on many political campaigns for democrats and even oversaw the complete diversification of the FDNY. Her office has made it clear that anyone who was involved in booing James will be “educated” on proper conduct. Why is a woman who’s never served as a firefighter serving as the Commander?

Top Bottom