Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Got a notice yesterday that I owe $15k to the SBA for a Covid hardship loan that is overdue. I did not take out a Covid hardship loan. Fucking crooks stealing my identity. And my credit reports have been locked down since 2020 so I have no idea how anyone did this. Now I have to send ID and all kind of other verifications to the SBA because they fucked up like the government does. Note that I verified via SBA yesterday that this BS is legit request. Fuckers.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Unless there is a toilet leak on election night then GA is not Trump country.

Fulton Co. went 73% for Biden in 2020 will be interesting to see what that number will be in 2024 if the plumbing holds up.
Georgia is red, if you’re traveling in Fulton County you need to be carrying, especially at night and never get gas or go to ATM machine at night or in several areas that are suspect. Downtown Atlanta is going to get much worse before it ever gets any better. The demographics of Atlanta are much much different than they were when I came here 20 years ago. Surrounding areas and of course north areas where I live in in the burbs are great except for the traffic because of everyone else but where I live it’s pretty much very red. The only thing that’s hurting us is cities such as Woodstock, which were very red, are becoming bluer because people that lived in Atlanta moved up here because things became too dangerous. So now we call Woodstock Decatur North.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
Georgia is red, if you’re traveling in Fulton County you need to be carrying, especially at night and never get gas or go to ATM machine at night or in several areas that are suspect. Downtown Atlanta is going to get much worse before it ever gets any better. The demographics of Atlanta are much much different than they were when I came here 20 years ago. Surrounding areas and of course north areas where I live in in the burbs are great except for the traffic because of everyone else but where I live it’s pretty much very red. The only thing that’s hurting us is cities such as Woodstock, which were very red, are becoming bluer because people that lived in Atlanta moved up here because things became too dangerous. So now we call Woodstock Decatur North.
white flight is real.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Been seeing for years that some of the “ritzy” areas of Atlanta (Buckhead for example) have had a change in… contrast in recent years and are experiencing more violent crime. My BIL/SIL live on the north side of town (DeKalb County) and are very close to Buford Highway, and are oblivious to the potential for crime. Blows my mind.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Been seeing for years that some of the “ritzy” areas of Atlanta (Buckhead for example) have had a change in… contrast in recent years and are experiencing more violent crime. My BIL/SIL live on the north side of town (DeKalb County) and are very close to Buford Highway, and are oblivious to the potential for crime. Blows my mind.
DeKalb has some very dangerous areas.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

"My department is in possession of sensitive documents that are part of an ongoing investigation involving Dominion employees. These Dominion employees directed, and tasks Serbian foreign nationals to remotely access the Michigan election system."Sheriff Leaf said this in response to a subpoena that was sent to his office to hand over his law enforcement file. This is obviously an attempt to stop his investigation. The dark forces in control of Michigan must be panickingIn the post below, you'll find more details from
@xAlphaWarriorx

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Don't think this is Law yet but you know it's just a matter of time before Justin gets it passed.

you are a terrorist, an extremist and you will be sent to prison. It is also prohibited on the Internet or social networks to say that climate change is a lie, this immediately falls under a series of laws and leads to long-term imprisonment in prison or a psychiatric hospital in CanadaI love internal combustion engines, I love gasoline, I LOVE OIL, I love Gasoline powered vehicles, equipment, and toys. I love big trucks with 12 liter diesel engines!Oh, and CLIMATE CHANGE IS A F*CKING LIE !Fuck Trudeau and fuck your stupid laws!

Top Bottom