Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

1/3 of last years top 100 songs are controlled by Universal Music Group.

The CEO of UMG was directly named in the P Diddy lawsuit as being complicit and involved in his sexual blackmail parties.

So it raises the question, just how much of todays popular music landscape is built on sexual blackmail? 🤔

Tell me if you think my two follow up ideas are good ones.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨 #BREAKING: BOEING WHISTLEBLOWER FOUND DEAD OF “SELF-INFLICTED” GUNSHOT WOUND IN THE US

This comes just a FEW DAYS after ex-Boeing employee John Barnett began handing over key pieces of evidence in a lawsuit alleging the airplane manufacturer covered up safety concerns such as :

➡️ One-in-four oxygen masks installed were faulty and would not work during emergencies

➡️ Workers being told to DELIBERATELY fit substandard parts (such as ones in scrap bins) to aircrafts in order to hurry up production

➡️ General safety measures being ignored by under-pressure workers

Mr. Barnett’s death MUST BE THOROUGHLY INVESTIGATED

🚨 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
He's going to need balls-to-the-walls people in place to do this. Problem is he may not get anyone through the Senate confirmation process. But, there are alternatives Trump can use. One way is to hire them in positions not requiring Senate approval and then "delegating" that person as being in charge.
You’re 13 steps behind. Maybe 38 steps. Or more.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
He could appoint someone as temporary for 6 months stints so he could continue to do this for 4 years with the right people without having Senate confirmation.
I think I am correct on this.
Two things are almost sure to happen. The Senate, if controlled by dems, could drag out conformations or reject them all should Trump appointed fire spitting agency heads like an AG Paxton and others. If the dems lose control of the Senate, they could pass a number of laws in the lame duck session to throttle Trump appointees. No guarantee the repubes in the House would not vote with the dems. A few have already.

The Federal Vacancies Reform Act also prevents him from doing endless appointments to avoid or get around an obstinate Senate.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Cuomo talking about it now on NewsNation. Has he really awakened from his progressive apologist world? I think he’s still full of shit, but he got slammed pretty hard by the left and CNN, so you never know.
Watch the PBD podcast with him and Candace. He's still a dipshit that is a dem shill.... He's just trying to say he isn't shilling for dems... He has come to his new way of thinking totally on his own and it just happens to favor dems 100% of the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom