Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

is registering ineligible convicts and illegal aliens to vote. Watson has sent a letter to Biden’s Department of Justice (DOJ) asking it to stop enforcing the executive order. Watson’s letter says that it is “quite shocking” that the Biden administration would “expend tax dollars and vital law enforcement resources” on a program “that risks bloating state voter rolls with ineligible and non-citizen voters.”As the top state official notes, the move comes during a time when millions of illegal aliens have crossed the Southern Border under Biden’s policies. Watson warns that this is an “urgent” matter with a critical presidential election just 8 months away.https://whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/03/07/executive-order-on-promoting-access-to-voting/…(Executive Order No. 14019)

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Agree, after watching some of him and Tucker, he’s still a dipshit lib. He asked why Tucker was so confident and Tucker said his beliefs and positions are unimpeachable. Cuomo then insisted he could impeach them . . . and then didn’t.
And when he attacked him for his Putin interview... When Tucker was like.. "i knew i could attack him but where would that get us?"... Coumo was like "yea but weren't you worried you didn't just attack him?"... LOL. And it's like that on every issue...

Voter Id... "I don't think people should have to show ID to vote but I'm OK with an ID to buy alcohol or cigs".... Then he went on to admit it was hypocritical "sounding" but he felt it made sense. LOL.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Lindy Li big mad.

political strategist
🇺🇸
@pennsylvaniagov
commissioner.
@princeton
alumni class president.
@dnc
national finance committee. biden delegate. runner
🏃🏻‍♀️

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^so brave^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^glad I'm on Airbus's in a couple of weeks^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^In Hazelwood East High School, the district who won a DEI award in 2022 and the school where students beat a girl who’s now in critical condition, just 5% of students are proficient in Math and just 21% in reading.^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Population control in plain sight

1710244363286.png
^^and no calls for his ouster. Weak ass Pubs dumped Santos for a lot less than this^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm starting to think that we load these people in a C47... and just flyover their home country... and push them out over an airport.... I don't think we drop more than 10 before tons of people leave and the raping and murdering stop.
Might have to do that because many countries are refusing to let planes land carrying deported illegals.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom