Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 213632
View attachment 213633

View attachment 213634

cry-baby-crying.gif
If they make Fani do the perp walk her big ass will make her fall with her outrigger arms cuffed behind her.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Watching the Octopus Murders right now. Halfway through the second episode. Holy shit. It’s when watching shit like this that I do not like my country som much. My 27 year old son has been watching with me and asking a lot of questions. As much as I try to explain things, I don’t think he really understands any of it.
I’m watching it now, too. Stunning.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Hijacked my oldest daughters Netflicks account to watch this as i am not a paying sub. Anyway, the LAC knows this, but the key cabalist in all that was the same guy who was in Dallas at the plaza and the vp for RR. GHWB! I laughed when they questioned the dudes sanity and left it open ended. They tell you the truth while covering it in a vale of psychotic paranoia. Dude knew too much, fafo! Skol!
My take on the entire "envelope" ordeal at GHWB's funeral was that it likely had to the JFK faction demonstrating they knew and had proof of GHWB's role in JFK's death. It was definitely a picture that spoke a 1000 words. I wonder if it was a recreation of JFK's death table scene, only with GHWB.

I don't believe GWB "flipped."

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Hijacked my oldest daughters Netflicks account to watch this as i am not a paying sub. Anyway, the LAC knows this, but the key cabalist in all that was the same guy who was in Dallas at the plaza and the vp for RR. GHWB! I laughed when they questioned the dudes sanity and left it open ended. They tell you the truth while covering it in a vale of psychotic paranoia. Dude knew too much, fafo! Skol!
The director Zachary Treitz had kind of idea what he was going after, but every time he would interview someone they would have to go interview three more people. He was wrapping up the editing one week prior to release. Two books you can reference... The Octopus and The Last Circle.

Its not done yet, They are only getting started, but a lot of the people involved or where witnesses or main characters are dead.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
My take on the entire "envelope" ordeal at GHWB's funeral was that it likely had to the JFK faction demonstrating they knew and had proof of GHWB's role in JFK's death. It was definitely a picture that spoke a 1000 words. I wonder if it was a recreation of JFK's death table scene, only with GHWB.

I don't believe GWB "flipped."

What is the JFK "Death Table Scene"?

Never heard of that.

Thanks!

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
What is the JFK "Death Table Scene"?

Never heard of that.

Thanks!
Nichols was a piece of shit and would run around telling everyone he killed people or knew people that did the killing. If you actually do that kind of stuff you don't talk about it. He got the low IQ people to believe him. He is a very intelligent con man that manipulated the Zapruder film.

That piece of the doc has a lot of people talking on the internet. It is all fake.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Indicted him 4x Arrested his top advisors & supportersRemoved him from election ballotsAnd they have the nerve to call us “fascists ”Thankfully the Supreme Court ruled that Americans can now freely vote for President Trump in 2024Insane how fascist the Left has become but we will defeat fascism today just as we defeated the Nazis in 1945

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1709581052378.png
Who wore it better?

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Must have missed that part. What briefcase?

Also, did Danny kill himself and was the whole thing a scam? Not sure what you meant by it was all a lie. TIA
Danny always had his leather briefcase with him. Had his personal notes and working papers. It was never found.

Based on blood spatter, the plastic bag, Danny's fear of sharp objects and blood, plus his sister committed suicide, He did not commit suicide. Autopsy was never completed and he was embalmed immediately. The Coroner is corrupt or lazy at best. The Police Captain was promoted to Chief. HQ FBI didn't get involved till way late and when they did the review they only went off of the paper work and couldn't turn over the suicided determination.

The lie is the Zapruder film editing by Nichols.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Where are all the wokies complaining about Muslims stealing indigenous people’s land?
I recently read African folks are enslaving Africans at a clip of 10million or more a year. Who is buying all these slaves. 400k kids go missing every year in America. That is a lot of slaves on an annual basis for those that need or can afford them

Top Bottom