Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The food stamp program, like most other govt programs, is a sham. Many years ago I went online to look at the application. It was a fill in the blank form with no verification of anything. In Texas, at the time, there were only 3 inspectors for the entire state charged with verifying people on the program or applying for the program. No way to investigate eligibility.

I see many people who visit DollarTree and other stores buying all sorts of stuff not food related. They pull out a Lone Star Card to pay for it. Then run out and jump in a late model Cadillac SUV. Sometimes part of their purchase is disallowed. Either the buyer yells and screams or they pull out a credit card (not a debit card) to pay the disallowed purchase. How can you be on food stamps and qualify for credit cards and $50,000 vehicles? Well, we know how when they aren't having to pay for food, rent - Section 8, and medical care.

Went to one of those store front dental places a couple of years ago for a simple cleaning. I was amused at the number of people coming in for more elaborate treatments using Medicaid to pay for it.

Don't understand AMERICA FIRST? With the $200billion we've sent to Ukraine, we could've...- Built 6 border walls- Fixed Flint's water system 215 times over- Given every homeless vet $2million- Given $50million to the families of Maui. They estimate it would only cost $20billion dollars to end homelessness in America.

"They estimate it would only cost $20billion dollars to end homelessness in America."

Define "end" because as far as I can tell, as long as free will continues to exist, there will always be people that make choices which lead to them having no home. There are people right this second, actively choosing to live on the streets.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
GH1Nqy8XUAA4Bg4

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Not this viking. Got 100% Alaskan mountain well water run through a top end water filtration system. Then we put it in 5 gallon jugs and run it through a Vitapure water dispenser. Guests rave about it. Thinking of doing small batch bottles and selling them on Amazon for 10.95. You get to keep the glass bottle. Haha Skol!!

Top Bottom