Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

This whole case is pure entertainment. Imagine Fani and Wade going in with their ego expecting to get those under trump to fold, but now are on trial themselves. All their private lives aired out. She’s gone to the pulpit of her local church (paraphrasing) saying she deserves dick and not apologizing. I thinks this is out of Fanis control now even if she wanted to drop the charges.

CurtOFD78

Elite
Yeah NY, fvcking city folks vote for these crooks. We have so many retired NYC cops and fireman who have retired up here, and most are still Dems. They are starting to get hostile responses and are getting upset.
Where is “up here”? It’s surprising that any cop could be a dem now that they see how this administration is framing them to be the enemy of specific groups within our society.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Where is “up here”? It’s surprising that any cop could be a dem now that they see how this administration is framing them to be the enemy of specific groups within our society.
Saratoga/Lake George... They talk conservative, but their wives and their union history doesn't lend well to conservatism. It's an interesting scenario that I'm sure Texas, Tennessee and Florida have. Folks leave because of what happened to where they live, perhaps with good intentions, but old habits are hard to break.

So many from Jersey.NYC/L.I (of all occupations) have moved up here, pay cash and over asking price for homes, and after a period of time the old "that's not the way we did things" or "my gym did it this way" and start bitching. I get it, habits are hard to break, but they are starting to get more nobody gives a shit what you did before.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Rather than face a formal vote of removal, McConnell announced his plan to resign from the leadership post in November. Career Senate staff tell me momentum was building within the Senate GOP to formally oust McConnell as leader. “Even a growing number of moderates were angry at the chaos he was sowing in the conference,” one senior Senate GOP aide told me. An open rebellion against McConnell was in the works due to his “repeated sabotage of Republican priorities and border inaction,” the aide said. Others told me McConnell’s move was entirely cynical, and an attempt to cling to power for another 8 months. He’s just trying to get ahead of “a possible defenestration,” one aide said.

They still should vote him out. The damage he can do between now and November could be epic. Offering to resign can be withdrawn. Kicking him out of leadership is permanent.

The Freedom Caucus needs to worry more about the Speaker preparing to send the taxpaying public down the river farther by bending over and accepting a continuing resolution. All money going to illegals directly or for room/board, healthcare and all else should be terminated.

Or former Speaker from California who orchestrated the J6 charade and is married to a hammer lover.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
Saratoga/Lake George... They talk conservative, but their wives and their union history doesn't lend well to conservatism. It's an interesting scenario that I'm sure Texas, Tennessee and Florida have. Folks leave because of what happened to where they live, perhaps with good intentions, but old habits are hard to break.

So many from Jersey.NYC/L.I (of all occupations) have moved up here, pay cash and over asking price for homes, and after a period of time the old "that's not the way we did things" or "my gym did it this way" and start bitching. I get it, habits are hard to break, but they are starting to get more nobody gives a shit what you did before.
Interesting that you mention “their wives”. I don’t love saying this because it certainly applies to both my SILs, but college educated white women (with one exception to our own @tgsio) are a major driving force for the dems and liberal ideals. Women so often feel the need to get behind things that evoke emotions (for example, in 2021 my SIL in Atlanta, white and married to a Jewish man) had a Black Lives Matter sign in her front yard—-WTF???). Even my wife gets emotional and mad at some things that the dems are doing, most recently the state of Florida ruling on abortion. Mind you she’s 50 and we sure as hell are not having any more kids. But she gets emotional when she starts thinking about it saying BS like “what right will they take away next”? I’m doing everything I can to keep her on the right path.

We are getting plenty of the northeasterners here in central FLA and I do enjoy asking them where they moved from and why move here. Then the obvious question of are you going to continue to vote the way you did when you lived in NY/NJ/Mass/etc.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^maybe I won't head to Europe this summer^^

^^Haynes claimed to have witnessed the 1987 beating death of two Arkansas teens after they stumbled on a drug deal being conducted by corrupt local police.^^ Who was running Arkansas back then?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
Interesting that you mention “their wives”. I don’t love saying this because it certainly applies to both my SILs, but college educated white women (with one exception to our own @tgsio) are a major driving force for the dems and liberal ideals. Women so often feel the need to get behind things that evoke emotions (for example, in 2021 my SIL in Atlanta, white and married to a Jewish man) had a Black Lives Matter sign in her front yard—-WTF???). Even my wife gets emotional and mad at some things that the dems are doing, most recently the state of Florida ruling on abortion. Mind you she’s 50 and we sure as hell are not having any more kids. But she gets emotional when she starts thinking about it saying BS like “what right will they take away next”? I’m doing everything I can to keep her on the right path.

We are getting plenty of the northeasterners here in central FLA and I do enjoy asking them where they moved from and why move here. Then the obvious question of are you going to continue to vote the way you did when you lived in NY/NJ/Mass/etc.
Since unplugging from the matrix, my biggest overall revelation about society is that most people are dumb as fuck. If we could just un-dumb the masses better a lot of this shit goes away. This is why the media is enemy #1 (behind Satan) of course.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
For those keeping score at home.

In the last week alone, illegal aliens have been arrested for:
•⁠ ⁠Murdering a college student in Georgia
•⁠ ⁠Murdering a 2-year-old boy in Maryland
•⁠ ⁠R*ping a minor in Virginia
•⁠ ⁠R*ping a minor at knifepoint in Louisiana
•⁠ ⁠Shooting three DC police officers.

You are no longer safe in Joe Biden's America.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

Top Bottom