Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Interesting that you mention “their wives”. I don’t love saying this because it certainly applies to both my SILs, but college educated white women (with one exception to our own @tgsio) are a major driving force for the dems and liberal ideals. Women so often feel the need to get behind things that evoke emotions (for example, in 2021 my SIL in Atlanta, white and married to a Jewish man) had a Black Lives Matter sign in her front yard—-WTF???). Even my wife gets emotional and mad at some things that the dems are doing, most recently the state of Florida ruling on abortion. Mind you she’s 50 and we sure as hell are not having any more kids. But she gets emotional when she starts thinking about it saying BS like “what right will they take away next”? I’m doing everything I can to keep her on the right path.

We are getting plenty of the northeasterners here in central FLA and I do enjoy asking them where they moved from and why move here. Then the obvious question of are you going to continue to vote the way you did when you lived in NY/NJ/Mass/etc.
Speaking of college educated white women, I have a good friend from back in high school. She is married to a former Marine and is as red-pilled as any of us when it comes to the bullshit going on with the globalists/left and the current state of world affairs, but when the Roe V Wade shit was going on she was losing her mind about it. Talking about how like you said, "rights" being taken away, women that need help that could die giving birth won't be able to do anything about it. etc. I am just amazed at how gosh damn brainwashed women are on that specific topic. Even "conservative" ones.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Speaking of college educated white women, I have a good friend from back in high school. She is married to a former Marine and is as red-pilled as any of us when it comes to the bullshit going on with the globalists/left and the current state of world affairs, but when the Roe V Wade shit was going on she was losing her mind about it. Talking about how like you said, "rights" being taken away, women that need help that could die giving birth won't be able to do anything about it. etc. I am just amazed at how gosh damn brainwashed women are on that specific topic. Even "conservative" ones.
And I've always despised women who cast their votes based strictly on this issue.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
409077304_305464275882814_6017368503933393679_n.jpg

Goldhedge

Legendary

Recycling Doesn’t Work—and the Plastics Industry Knew It​

The industry knew decades ago that recycling was never viable in the long term, and now we’re all being poisoned by its product.​

Goldhedge

Legendary
Abortion never was a 'right'. It's a choice. There is a difference!

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
That's because Conservative can still be demonic.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
It's bigger than that.

Jordan Peterson puts it well. People don't see the truth because of two factors:
  1. Knowledge - they are willfully ignorant and believe whatever they were taught in school without critical assessment
  2. Humility - they have so much pride that they cannot admit they are wrong

Additionally, there is a spiritual element. God gives people up to their desires and if they desire pride & self-flagellation, He will allow it.

There are also a TON of middle class suburbanites that just don’t want to see it. Something is gnawing at them, but they don’t have the courage to face it. They feel the chaos in their world and they know it is bad, but as long as they have their 4 bedroom house, newish car, fast food and wifi, they don’t want to face the big bad wolf right outside their door because “nothing we can do about it anyway.”

These same people are probably also agnostic or if they are Christians, they are not in a meaningful relationship with Jesus.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Got this from Ric Scott, anyone else? I live in NY, don't know how he got my info

Friend,

Last year, Mitch McConnell removed me from a Senate Committee because I challenged him for Republican Leader.

This is what happens when you challenge leadership in Washington.

It’s the kind of vintage Washington insider move you find in the swamp. But that won’t stop me from pushing Senate Republican leaders to act like Republicans.

I stand by my decision to challenge Mitch McConnell, and I’ll continue to fight Washington insiders who make Washington work for them instead of you.

I need your help to stay in Washington and hold Joe Biden and any DC insiders accountable.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Recycling Doesn’t Work—and the Plastics Industry Knew It​

The industry knew decades ago that recycling was never viable in the long term, and now we’re all being poisoned by its product.​

One nice thing down here you can get just about everything in glass - water, cokes, juices, etc

Things just taste better out of a glass bottle.

My fave is a glass bottle of Mexican Coca-Cola

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The Obama/Jarrett crew doing cartwheels

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Biden's America

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Horsefaced twat

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirty022

Elite
Interesting that you mention “their wives”. I don’t love saying this because it certainly applies to both my SILs, but college educated white women (with one exception to our own @tgsio) are a major driving force for the dems and liberal ideals. Women so often feel the need to get behind things that evoke emotions (for example, in 2021 my SIL in Atlanta, white and married to a Jewish man) had a Black Lives Matter sign in her front yard—-WTF???). Even my wife gets emotional and mad at some things that the dems are doing, most recently the state of Florida ruling on abortion. Mind you she’s 50 and we sure as hell are not having any more kids. But she gets emotional when she starts thinking about it saying BS like “what right will they take away next”? I’m doing everything I can to keep her on the right path.

We are getting plenty of the northeasterners here in central FLA and I do enjoy asking them where they moved from and why move here. Then the obvious question of are you going to continue to vote the way you did when you lived in NY/NJ/Mass/etc.

Mine has gone the other direction and I'm not sure how I feel about it :).
She is now reading actual bills because she can't believe how she has been lied to all her life. Yesterday, I came out of the office and she had The War Room streaming on her phone. I mentioned Bannon about 2 weeks ago in a conversation. It's been pretty interesting around the house.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Meg darling, he shouldn't have to pull an inside straight. It should have been a royal flush from the get go. What they are doing to him is unconstitutional, a miscarriage of justice, judicial misconduct and a political assassination straight out of Venezuela, China, N Korea, and several ME countries.
If you thought Dems and their supporters might be Commies, this should confirm it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom