Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Interesting that you mention “their wives”. I don’t love saying this because it certainly applies to both my SILs, but college educated white women (with one exception to our own @tgsio) are a major driving force for the dems and liberal ideals. Women so often feel the need to get behind things that evoke emotions (for example, in 2021 my SIL in Atlanta, white and married to a Jewish man) had a Black Lives Matter sign in her front yard—-WTF???). Even my wife gets emotional and mad at some things that the dems are doing, most recently the state of Florida ruling on abortion. Mind you she’s 50 and we sure as hell are not having any more kids. But she gets emotional when she starts thinking about it saying BS like “what right will they take away next”? I’m doing everything I can to keep her on the right path.

We are getting plenty of the northeasterners here in central FLA and I do enjoy asking them where they moved from and why move here. Then the obvious question of are you going to continue to vote the way you did when you lived in NY/NJ/Mass/etc.

Allowing Women to Vote Was the Downfall of The Greatest Nation on Earth

Change My Mind

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

In the past two months:

• King Charles has been diagnosed with cancer.
• Kate Middleton has had abdominal surgery and not been seen since December.
• Sarah, Duchess of York was diagnosed with skin cancer.
• Prince Edward is ‘stepping back’ from Royal Duties.
• Thomas Kingston, who married into the British Royal Family, died suddenly.
• Jacob Rothschild died.
• King of Norway rushed to hospital with infection.
• Pope Francis rushed to hospital.
• Queen of Denmark announced shock abdication.
• Two Black Horses were spotted with a ‘captured’ White Horse and Black Flag outside Buckingham Palace.

It can’t just be me who thinks this is a little bit weird, right?

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

In the past two months:

• Jacob Rothschild died.
• Two Black Horses were spotted with a ‘captured’ White Horse and Black Flag outside Buckingham Palace.

"Vengeance is mine sayeth The Lord"

I think He is cashing his markers in...

God is Great!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

In the past two months:

• Jacob Rothschild died.

I'm just hoping that the multiple jabs are finally starting to work.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1709219129382.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

So what Hamas did in October is not considered violent acts? I thought the new NZ PM was not a loony Ardern type.

I don't understand how they can be so opposed to Paxton so publicly. That should be a career ender.
The people in my area of Texas hate Paxton. I can't understand why except they are Dems and bitch about stuff but vote the same people back in office.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

And the accused ran out of the room

View attachment 213411

Michelle Klann, you should have started with the 1964 NYT v Sullivan case informing them the SCOTUS of the US said the govt panel had to sit and listen to you. How long before 50 body armored agents of numerous agencies storm her house around 230 AM?

Goldhedge

Legendary
Since unplugging from the matrix, my biggest overall revelation about society is that most people are dumb as fuck. If we could just un-dumb the masses better a lot of this shit goes away. This is why the media is enemy #1 (behind Satan) of course.
I have to deal with idiots on a regular basis as well.

Try telling them about the Federal Reserve debt-slave fiat money system some time....

Goldhedge

Legendary

Hunkered Down for the Apocalypse, This is How I’m Protecting My Wealth Reveals Cornell Professor​

Dive deep into an engaging conversation with Cornell University's Professor Dave Collum and Daniela Cambone. They dissect crucial topics like the U.S. election, BRICS nations' rise, and the volatile equity market. Collum warns of a looming 60-70% market correction, advising against blind optimism. He predicts a rocky road ahead for the labor market, urging investors to brace for impact. Discover key insights and wealth protection strategies in this gripping discussion.

📖 CHAPTERS:
00:00 Student loan debt canceled
3:43 Should schools be this expensive?
6:15 The importance of a degree
10:00 U.S. consumer confidence
13:12 Does the Fed know the real inflation number?
17:50 Outlook of the stock market
19:09 Bubble burst in equities
22:43 Recession & U.S. Election
30:38 How does Dave protect his wealth?
34:30 Gold/Crypto/Bitcoin
39:30 Parenting

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I thought I had a shitty day.

The fish
8e4cb0fa-54cb-42e1-a00d-4a3d180436aa_text.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1709223684623.png

1709223722621.png

^^there is no freedom

Goldhedge

Legendary
Try that in a small town...

Family says gay Mexican-British man arrested in Qatar​

AFP
February 29, 2024

A Mexican-British dual national has been arrested in Qatar for being gay, according to his family, which is accusing authorities in the Gulf state of entrapment using a fake dating profile.

Manuel Guerrero, a 44-year-old airline employee, has been detained since February 4 in Qatar, where homosexuality is illegal, his relatives said.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Since unplugging from the matrix, my biggest overall revelation about society is that most people are dumb as fuck. If we could just un-dumb the masses better a lot of this shit goes away. This is why the media is enemy #1 (behind Satan) of course.
It's bigger than that.

Jordan Peterson puts it well. People don't see the truth because of two factors:
  1. Knowledge - they are willfully ignorant and believe whatever they were taught in school without critical assessment
  2. Humility - they have so much pride that they cannot admit they are wrong

Additionally, there is a spiritual element. God gives people up to their desires and if they desire pride & self-flagellation, He will allow it.

Top Bottom