Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Interesting these big companies are getting rid of electric vehicle projects. Must have run out of govt grants. EV's are losers.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
LOL

As Senate Majority Leader for the last 3 decades, Senator McConnell has appointed five of the sitting Supreme Court Justices (Roberts, Alito, Scalia, Thomas, and Barrett). But more than that, he enjoyed the highest approval rating of any current public official on record. With Mitch’s impeachment, his successor, Mike Johnson, now will be president if Biden dies in office and will select our next Supreme Court justice Thank you for your service, Mr Speaker. We will miss you very much

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

As Senate Majority Leader for the last 3 decades, Senator McConnell has appointed five of the sitting Supreme Court Justices (Roberts, Alito, Scalia, Thomas, and Barrett). But more than that, he enjoyed the highest approval rating of any current public official on record.With Mitch’s impeachment, his successor, Mike Johnson, now will be president if Biden dies in office and will select our next Supreme Court justice Thank you for your service, Mr Speaker. We will miss you very much

Someone post the replies.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Rather than face a formal vote of removal, McConnell announced his plan to resign from the leadership post in November. Career Senate staff tell me momentum was building within the Senate GOP to formally oust McConnell as leader. “Even a growing number of moderates were angry at the chaos he was sowing in the conference,” one senior Senate GOP aide told me. An open rebellion against McConnell was in the works due to his “repeated sabotage of Republican priorities and border inaction,” the aide said. Others told me McConnell’s move was entirely cynical, and an attempt to cling to power for another 8 months. He’s just trying to get ahead of “a possible defenestration,” one aide said.

Goldhedge

Legendary
Think Korea is free?

The Ghosts of Jeju​

My first feature documentary after visiting Jeju Island, S. Korea, in 2012. This film has been translated into 7 languages, all by volunteers, including Russian and Mandarin. I was so moved and angered by what my country had done there in 1946 before the "Korean War," that my life change and was set on a new trajectory. This film is a must see.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
I didn't hear it from the SCOTUS hearing today. I did hear about it on the Howie Carr show that Ketanji Brown Jackson who is no biologist and doesn't know what a woman is today was a Gunsmith although a stupid one said the bump stock allows weapons to fire 800 rounds per second.
Another Biden clown.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
I didn't hear it from the SCOTUS hearing today. I did hear about it on the Howie Carr show that Katina Jackson Brown who is no biologist and doesn't know what a woman is today was a Gunsmith although a stupid one said the bump stock allows weapons to fire 800 rounds per second.
Another Biden clown.
Fucking sleighed me with Katina. 😂

Top Bottom