Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Funny conversation this AM. I called Spectrum to make sure I was cancelled on internet and phone. The person was working at home. During the call, her hubby came into the room. She gave him a royal cussing using all the words. Only, she didn't mute herself.

Edit: I just received a new TV bill from them (will cancel TV today) based on cancelling internet and phone. It has gone from $89/month (more for sports package, entertainment package, and HBO Max which isn't supported by Spectrum on LG TVs--so I would have to buy a Firestick or Roku) including promos to $209.22/month. $70 of this are cable box fees, broadcasting fees, DVR service fees, and taxes/fees.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
What makes you say that?
cd307613-0636-4abf-bcd6-1a47e5fac9cb_text.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Cereal, it's what's for dinner in Bidens America

^^and liberal city will okay it

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Brooklyn^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

"They talked about the weather."
"Joe & his family never received money from China."
"Joe & his family received money from China - but it's okay because it was washed through Rob Walker's holding company first."
"Joe never received money from Hunter's business dealings"
"You can't prove the $20mm+ going through 20 different Biden shell companies was actually paid to Joe.
"The only reason Hunter ever had any business was because he followed his father into every corrupt country where Joe Biden pretended to conduct foreign policy. And then used his father's name. With his father's overt approval. Thus the calls w/Hunter's clients.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Cereal, it's what's for dinner in Bidens America

^^and liberal city will okay it

"Stand your ground" doesn't mean you can randomly shoot anyone in the area.

Doesn't mean his replacement will be any better. Thune or Cornyn is no better, especially Cornyn. Nobody gets to positions of leadership unless they are Swamp members.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
"Stand your ground" doesn't mean you can randomly shoot anyone in the area.

Doesn't mean his replacement will be any better. Thune or Cornyn is no better, especially Cornyn. Nobody gets to positions of leadership unless they are Swamp members.
Agree
What might happen is that President Trump will choose the Senator he would support and then put the entire power of MAGA behind him. I would include her but I don't think one is qualified to hold that position.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I dumped AT&T! I was with them for 17+ years, (from before they sold to Cingular and then bought it back).

I had 1g of data and they wanted too much for 2g. We don't do much streaming on 2 phones if ever.

No 'deals'.

Went with Xfinity which was cheaper, faster, unlimited data and includes all the TV channels we like.
Copycat!

Top Bottom