Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Anyone with a brain knows enough electricity to run these things can't be produce when OBiden is attacking the energy industry and blocking their ability to produce electricity. Doesn't matter if gas fired or coal fired if there is none being produced.

I think it could be 8-1 or even 9-0. The liberal progressive judges know that shit can be turned around on them.
Seems like if there is no immunity for presidents there is no immunity for judges or anyone else.

Yet, there are RINOs in Texas, including the Lt. Gov., who are against this.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If true would that hold up in court? Microsoft doesn’t have any authority whatsoever to do that.

Talk about desperation. Damn, this is it

“Fact Checkers” say false 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷
If they do it will be a windfall for Apple. People will ditch MS so fast.

There will definitely be multiple people who contract herpes this weekend.. Is that what Joe Buck is talking about?

Because that no secret.
Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

He wasn't old and feebleminded when he was VP and took the classified documents to his home. Documents he wasn't entitled to have.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Initial thoughts after the interview:

-Putin knows way too much history
-Putin is operating on an intellectual plane far above all US politicians
-Putin appears to want cooperation but the West have isolated Russia
-Putin does not want to invade Poland or take over the world
-Putin is not the deranged warmonger the MSM describes him as
-Putin is well-aware of the “Deep State” and recognizes the CIA as nefarious

I really wanted to see Putin go into detail on the degeneration of Western society, gender insanity, etc., because I think it would have resonated with the American People. The history about Ukrainian Nazism will be effective and his talk of “denazification” will certainly draw some attention.

Obviously I wanted Tucker to ask Putin about the biolabs in Ukraine, but as I stated yesterday, this topic might be too far of a jump down the rabbit hole for those new to this realm. This interview seemed to be an introductory first impression to appeal to Western citizens and disprove the MSM-created perception of Putin.

Anyone who watched the interview objectively would have to agree that Putin is not the monster we were told he was, and negotiations can be made if there is competency from US leadership. Hopefully this will change the perception of the US being innocent darlings in the conflict, and can eventually lead to mass realization that the US/NATO are the ones who brought war and weapons to Russia’s doorstep via espionage and CIA color revolutions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom