Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Why Hilary Clinton is SCARED…

“Biolabs were established in the United States under Barack Obama and Senator Richard Lugar in 2007 and have grown exponentially since…they were developing Pathogens and Diseases which I’ve seen in the Pentagon Documents. I’ve seen the implications of the USAID, CIA, the CLINTON FOUNDATION, the Soros Foundation…Bill Gates Project 201. The Russians have all of their documentation, fingerprints, funding and their participation with Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson…who were in Ukraine using the research to send to Fort Dietrick which found its way to Wuhan…but all of this originated in Ukraine…” -Lt. Scott Bennett

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Why Hilary Clinton is SCARED…

“Biolabs were established in the United States under Barack Obama and Senator Richard Lugar in 2007 and have grown exponentially since…they were developing Pathogens and Diseases which I’ve seen in the Pentagon Documents. I’ve seen the implications of the USAID, CIA, the CLINTON FOUNDATION, the Soros Foundation…Bill Gates Project 201. The Russians have all of their documentation, fingerprints, funding and their participation with Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson…who were in Ukraine using the research to send to Fort Dietrick which found its way to Wuhan…but all of this originated in Ukraine…” -Lt. Scott Bennett

Been saying this since the biolabs were acknowledged. It all started there.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Seems like another entrapment case.

Tennessee man who was working with militias planned to act as a sniper and attack Southern border, feds say​

Paul Faye was arrested Monday after he allegedly sold an undercover agent working with the FBI an unregistered suppressor for an AK-47, according to federal court records.
another Ruby Ridge?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1707408881440.png

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

BREAKING: President Putin confirms the Biden White House hasn’t been in communication with him since Joe Biden’s inauguration.

Putin says communications between the U.S. and Russia will open back up once Trump’s back in office.

PUTIN: Should he win again our lines of communication would open up instantly whereas right now we have no dialogue with President Biden.

TUCKER: That’s shocking to me. No one from the White House has been in contact with you?

PUTIN: That’s right. No one has called since we congratulated Mr. Biden on his election victory. It’s puzzling to us that communications are colder now than during the cold war.

This is simply bc Putin will call Joe out for what he is when he deals with him. They can play games with the others but know Putin will be like WTF is this retard? They have to hide him from Putin

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's getting bad for Ukraine in Avdiivka. Apparently Rus dropped 7 FAB bombs along the front in one hour so Ukr won't be getting help for a while. It's nearly surrounded with the only corridor in and out is in range from both sides. It's a shooting gallery by some reports.

Latest posts

Top Bottom