Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
who voted this twat anything, just an evil cvnt

Goldhedge

Legendary
Gimme some of that ol' time diversity...

1705513803330.png

Rolex Ripper Gang Stung By Undercover Cops

The Met Police have released electrifying footage of a sting operation involving notorious watch-thieving criminals being stung by undercover cops.

Officers were sent out wearing valuable timepieces to London’s Soho watch-thieving hotspot, where they were attacked by members of the Rolex Ripper gang, who then, within seconds, were tasered by backup police and arrested.

t.me/iEarlGreyTV

1705513861917.png

Goldhedge

Legendary

V I R A L 🇨🇭🤝🇺🇸 Documentary: Cutting off the Head of the Snake in Geneva​

Organizations such as the WEF, the WHO, Gavi, Bill Gates’ vaccine alliance, and Big Pharma companies are all part of the globalist cabal. The head offices of these organizations are mostly in Geneva, Switzerland. Switzerland is also where the WEF hosts its annual meetings.

Why?

Because the Swiss government has granted these organizations diplomatic immunity, which means they can plan and execute their crimes against humanity without fear of their leadership being arrested. Or at least, that is what they believe.

more

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1705518280627.png

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

The judge threatened to kick former President Donald Trump from the courtroom Wednesday during author E. Jean Carroll's second defamation trial against him in New York City, to which the former president responded that he would "love" to be removed.

"Mr. Trump has the right to be present here. That right can be forfeited and it can be forfeited if he is disruptive, which what has been reported to me consists of. And if he disregards court orders, Mr. Trump, I hope I don’t have to consider excluding you from the trial," Judge Lewis Kaplan told Trump, who was reportedly making comments throughout the trial, according to CNN.

Trump responded to Kaplan by throwing his hands up.

"I understand you’re probably eager for me to do that," the judge said.

"I would love it," Trump said, according to reporters in the courtroom.

"I know you would," Kaplan responded. "You just can’t control yourself in this circumstance apparently."

The parties then took a break for lunch and left the courtroom.

Carroll is seeking at least $10 million in damages in the latest trial after a jury found Trump liable for sexual battery and defamation last year in another lawsuit brought by Carroll. Trump has denied any wrongdoing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom