Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

The judge threatened to kick former President Donald Trump from the courtroom Wednesday during author E. Jean Carroll's second defamation trial against him in New York City, to which the former president responded that he would "love" to be removed.

"Mr. Trump has the right to be present here. That right can be forfeited and it can be forfeited if he is disruptive, which what has been reported to me consists of. And if he disregards court orders, Mr. Trump, I hope I don’t have to consider excluding you from the trial," Judge Lewis Kaplan told Trump, who was reportedly making comments throughout the trial, according to CNN.

Trump responded to Kaplan by throwing his hands up.

"I understand you’re probably eager for me to do that," the judge said.

"I would love it," Trump said, according to reporters in the courtroom.

"I know you would," Kaplan responded. "You just can’t control yourself in this circumstance apparently."

The parties then took a break for lunch and left the courtroom.

Carroll is seeking at least $10 million in damages in the latest trial after a jury found Trump liable for sexual battery and defamation last year in another lawsuit brought by Carroll. Trump has denied any wrongdoing.

Todays legal system is a joke so why not treat it as a circus.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The best is yet to come.
Don't let the doomers convince you otherwise.
Do you realize we're living in an unprecedented turning point in history?
We lived in comfortable slavery our entire lives and now all of thisbis being unveiled for anyone with eyes to see.
We have front row seats.
It's a privilege to be an anon, awake and alive.
They said we wouldn't make it this far. That America would be destined for failure. Yet all I see is a rising up, a Lazarus moment.
We thought she was dead, yet she will come come back greater than ever before.
God has a plan for all of us and it's a good one.
Reject the doom. Embrace faith.
We're gonna win!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 211190
View attachment 211191
Well, it has finally hit home. Confronted this piece of shit in the gym today. Pretty famous individual from January 6. I will let you connect the dots to see if you can figure out who it is. First thing I asked him was if he got paid enough.
No clue who that is other than it's not Bennie Thompson. :unsure:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
HAHAHAH, one guess at gender and ethnicity of reporter. Wonder if she worked with Hank Johnson on his Guam tip over response?
Classic among classics. But, can't forget Major Owens' claim that 200 million slaves were tossed overboard as shark food on the trip over from Africa. He said even today the sharks travel along the same route.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

In these emails, she mentions that the machines WERE NOT SECURE and lacked proper certification."This version of the DS200 with wireless modems installed has not been certified by the EAC or SBE and has not been approved by the board of Public Works. As a result, this equipment may not meet the requirements of Maryland law."Installing a wireless modem in a voting machine makes the machine less secure."

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

In these emails, she mentions that the machines WERE NOT SECURE and lacked proper certification."This version of the DS200 with wireless modems installed has not been certified by the EAC or SBE and has not been approved by the board of Public Works. As a result, this equipment may not meet the requirements of Maryland law."Installing a wireless modem in a voting machine makes the machine less secure."

1705529679941.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom