Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The Ohio school district is headed to court. Lawsuits await them.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Just texted Kirby.

I asked him what his plan was for the SECC game.

He texted back: "Retire Saban"

Wow!
giphy.gif

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I dont know man. That dude looked cracked. There has to be more like him. Cracked, splintered, and facing reality. Skol!
That was talentless Hollywood Pedophile Michael Rappaport if you were not aware. He is clearly a dude that was recorded raping kids or getting fucked in the ass so he could remain relevant in Hollyweird since he has zero talent. Not sure he really wants Trump in office to bring down their entire house of cards.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
Are there any Christian schools around that are an option?

I was told all Catholic schools are changing their policy on vaccines

My youngest daughter went to pcola Catholic and I would have transferred her to IB pcola high or gulf breeze if that was my situation

She’s going to submit a COVID exemption form to see if they’ll accept it

She wants to complete the school year at at John’s if possible so her boys would have completed middle school and elementary vs starting mid stream at another facility

Goldhedge

Legendary
good interview

Israel May Lose Its Statehood | Col. Larry Wilkerson​

Col. (ret.) Lawrence Wilkerson's last positions in government were as Secretary of State Colin Powell's Chief of Staff (2002-05), Associate Director of the State Department's Policy Planning staff under the directorship of Ambassador Richard N. Haass, and member of that staff responsible for East Asia and the Pacific, political-military and legislative affairs (2001-02).

Before serving at the State Department, Wilkerson served 31 years in the U.S. Army. During that time, he was a member of the faculty of the U.S. Naval War College (1987 to 1989), Special Assistant to General Powell when he was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (1989-93), and Director and Deputy Director of the U.S. Marine Corps War College at Quantico, Virginia (1993-97). Wilkerson retired in 1997 and began work as an advisor to General Powell. He has also taught national security affairs at the George Washington University and is currently working on a book about the first George W. Bush administration.
52m

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Cut his dick off.

No it won't. They'll just claim more fires, or water pipe bursts, or some other totally obvious cheat and nobody will do a damn thing to stop it. And they will steal GA, PA, MI, WI, AZ all over again.
They won't go that far. We haven't seen anything like we'll see coming out of the DNC and dem states later this summer and into the fall. It will be all decrees and made up legislation bullshit.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Cut his dick off.

They won't go that far. We haven't seen anything like we'll see coming out of the DNC and dem states later this summer and into the fall. It will be all decrees and made up legislation bullshit.
But they already did in either Pennsylvania or Virginia recent elections. They made people evacuate due to some lie about a malfunction or some shit.

Top Bottom