Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder

noted-taking.gif

Goldhedge

Legendary
Remember this Antifa goon?

Breaking: BLM Activist John Sullivan ‘Jayden X’ Found Guilty on All Seven Counts for his Actions on January 6, 2021​

VERDICT: John Earle Sullivan, of Utah, found GUILTY on all counts, including dangerous weapon enhancement.Jury rejects his claim that he was acting as a journalist when he joined the mob at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6

Goldhedge

Legendary
What's the 19th?
ISO-20022
A single standardisation approach (methodology, process, repository) to be used by all financial standards initiatives

Who didn't know that?

He should stay in his lane by working on the budget, aid for Ukraine, ect.

His (false) comments the other day about The Founding Fathers intent for a particular religion to be the guiding moral force for this country is some of the most outlandish shit I’ve ever read. It makes men having babies and seem unobjectionable by comparison.

Israel claiming definsive strikes on Syria.... I think we have different definitions for defensive.

This should have happens years ago if we’re being honest. If Syria isn’t going to be governed by the Israelis then at least get it in the hands of the Turks.

A good arrangement would be to allow Israel to do their thing and then have them hand the land over to the Turks in exchange for the Turks immediately ratifying Sweden’s NATO app.

Everybody wins in that scenario.

Anybody upset about Biden spitting facts should be investigated.

Calling communist dictators what they are shouldn’t be that difficult but apparently for the radical right it is. First it’s Putin then it’s Xi. Soon they’ll be claiming Kim is misunderstood and that the “evil globalist” have been lying about him the whole time.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Charlie Chaplin lived 88 years
He left us 4 statements:
(1) Nothing is forever in this world, not even our problems.
(2) I love walking in the rain because no one can see my tears.
(3) The most lost day in life is the day we don't laugh.
(4) Six best doctors in the world...:
1. The sun
2. Rest
3. Exercise
4. Diet
5. Self-respect
6. Friends
Stick to them at all stages of your life and enjoy a healthy life...
If you see the moon, you will see the beauty of God...
If you see the sun, you will see the power of God...
If you see a mirror, you will see God's best creation. So believe it.
We are all tourists, God is our travel agent who has already identified our routes, bookings and destinations... trust him and enjoy life.
Life is just a journey! Therefore, live today!
Tomorrow may not come!

It’s a private school so I’m not 100% sure

We’re still researching options

I’m contacting America’s front line doctors in the am

I told her to transfer her children, don’t finance the enemy

If someone is telling you to do something against ur will then they are the enemy

Seems like a history of this in this institution. It’s hard for people to break away from something theyve always identified themselves as. Republican, Catholic, liberal, etc.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom