Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary
Hmmm whatcha think about this?

ALL of the advertisers are pulling from X today because the “real J6” tapes are released on X

And also the elites get rug pulled on Monday. T2S and ISO 20022

Larry Fink (Blackrock) and Tim Cook (Apple CEO) did not get anything from Xi Jingping at Wednesday’s dinner

What happens to $APPL stock on Monday when the Apple “hedge fund” is liquidated of U.S. Treasuries, and iPhone sales bottom out?

(footnote; Alasdair MacLeod used to talk about the “target 2 system”, but I never made the correlation until today between T2S and ISO)

Why would Citigroup announce massive layoffs beginning Monday?

Citigroup doesn’t need people to manage a U.S. Treasury bond market that won’t be there come Monday.

Why did Gavin Newsom really go to Beijing to see Xi Jingping?

Gavin Newsom is a “Nobody”

Because Biden wanted to liquidate California to China to get money from Xi to continue to fund the cabal (ooops, I mean the Federal Reserve).

(How did the United States acquire the Louisiana purchase? The French had debts to pay.)**because the United States has debts to pay and no more financier’s.

Why did the Bank of Japan collapse last night and got a temporary Fed “patch” while Xi was still in California?

They have to keep the system going until 22:00 tonight when the reset starts.

@BillAckman
@DeItaone
@federalreserve
@JoeBiden
@neelkashkari
@MattWallace888

ShaolinNole

Legendary

I dislike Pence as much as anyone and I think he is compromised deep state. That said, this is always a great read about the real coup that took place, and how it happened.

Exit32Tigers

Poster
Founder
I dislike Pence as much as anyone and I think he is compromised deep state. That said, this is always a great read about the real coup that took place, and how it happened.

Worth the read. See Julie Kelly excerpt re: Turtle and Last Refuge post at the bottom.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

When I first saw this a couple of things popped into my mind
1) If he did it once, he probably has done it before and that was shown by his previous conviction and had probably done it numerous other times. Real intuitive judge he married

2) fat Stace has "written" children books, was her name used by him to lure young girls? Maybe promised a meeting?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1700309736070.png

1700309870722.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
^^it worked, cash money^^

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 208493

View attachment 208494
Yeah, I don't think this is how that works. Should get shitcanned by any REAL Judge in short order.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom