Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

CurtOFD78

Elite
Fuck this WEF JewBoy

Some of you in here suck his cock

Wake up Dipshits
I’m curious about your reaction here.

“F this WEF ”JewBoy””

I don’t know who this guy is, nor do I have any information that proves/disproves what he is saying.

However, you’ve typically been pretty level headed in your responses to all things except Oklahoma fans, and that reaction seems a little outta line for you. Kinda sounds anti Semitic to me, but I’m not going to come out and call you an anti Semite until I give you a chance to answer.

Goldhedge

Legendary
One key unlocks them all?

Breaking! Joe Bidens election super pac is linked to a family friend, Media Matters, and was involved in a Hunter Biden mess too.

No wonder why the White House was involved in the Media Matters and X ordeal.

Lemme explain how.

Once upon a time, senator Biden had a long time family friend and Aide, Mark Doyle, who later became the chair of Unite the Country, the pro-Biden PAC.

Unite the country disbursed thousands to this Biden family friend who discussed business opportunities with Hunter. Over $60,000 to Prairie Avenue Advisors LLC for fundraising consulting services in one year.

Prairie Avenue Advisors is a Chicago-based company registered to Mark Doyle, who served as a senior Biden adviser in the Senate and later as the national finance director for Biden's failed 2008 presidential campaign.

The close Biden confidante also previously discussed foreign business prospects with the president's son. I’ll review this further in another post.

Biden Super PAC, Unite The Country, also joined forces with David Brock’s, American Bridge Group to form a $175 million anti-Trump coalition.

Now you may ask what does American Bridge have to do with Media Matters?

Well Media Matters used to share an address with the obviously linked American Bridge, along with CREW. All of these work together as seen in the Media Matters strategy guide.

There’s likely even more scandal here, but this is a start! All links to follow!

thread unrolled

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
The money lending, usury loving khazars couldnt allow free anything. Let alone free energy. They've highjacked the world. Religions, governments, countries, even your own identity as free and sovereign beings. All highjacked, twisted, and defiled. I take nothing they have put forth at face value. They worship Satan and is as our lord and savior warned us is, The Synagogue of Satan. Skol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom