Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Got damn— Lin Wood has pushed all of his chips in!

tenor.gif

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Emailed to me from someone's facespace

have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is.
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia.
He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "white supremacist" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “idiot” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “orange man” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people.
What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking, hypocritical, racist corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar.
That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, a superspreader or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!
God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated Patriotic President in U.S. history.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
Now that my avatar is in place and I can post without being raped over the kohl’s, I leave you this article. Great synopsis of everything that has happened and hopefully, things to come.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Now that my avatar is in place and I can post without being raped over the kohl’s, I leave you this article. Great synopsis of everything that has happened and hopefully, things to come.

Do we know if this guy would somehow have access to information that many other GOP leaders wouldn't?

Just wonder why this is the only guy saying this?

Last edited:

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
The whole "riot" at the Capitol reminds me of the line in The Producers, "and somebody burned down the Riechstag"

I was just a paper hanger
No one more obscurer
Got a phone call from the Reichstag
Told me I was Fuhrer
Germany was blue
What, oh, what to do?
Hitched up my pants
And conquered France
Now Deutschland's smiling through!
But it wasn't always so easy...
It was 1932. Hindenburg was working the Big Room and I...
I was playing the lounge. And then I got my big break.
Somebody burned down the Reichstag. And, would you believe it?
They made me Chancellor. Chancellor!

Does it make me gay that I know some Broadway lyrics?

Attachments

• 1610292960057.jpeg
    1610292960057.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
Do we know if this guy would somehow have access to inform that many other GOP leaders wouldn't?

Just wonder why this is the only guy saying this?
I wish I had an answer for you on that. I don't know who wrote the article, it was sent to me by a fellow patriot. I think the guy is just putting 2 and 2 together like we all have and sees the coup for what it is. That, and it seems he has a similar belief that there is a well thought out plan that has been unfolding for the last few years to destroy the Deep State. I hope and pray he's right.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
The whole "riot" at the Capitol reminds me of the line in The Producers, "and somebody burned down the Riechstag"

No one more obscurer
Told me I was Fuhrer
Germany was blue
What, oh, what to do?
Hitched up my pants
And conquered France

Not if it's Mel Brooks

cardinals38

Elite
Founder

No one more obscurer
Told me I was Fuhrer
Germany was blue
What, oh, what to do?
Hitched up my pants
And conquered France

🤷‍♂️

Hutchhawk

Elite
Founder
My Dad
I’ve lived in Springdale twice in the last 20 years and moved back to Lubbock almost two years ago. I miss NWA a bunch but the difference between living there in 2000 vs 2016 was night and day. A lot of the people moving in for Walmart have kinda changed the place. A bunch of liberals there now. Most of them in Bentonville or Fayetteville, but you can see their influence in all of NWA. Parents moved into my house there the day we moved out so I still go up quite often to check on them.
My dad lives in Bella Vista. Great place.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Lin Wood is absolutely crazy. Personally I think he was incredibly detrimental to Trump leading up to the election and afterwards.
No he is not. He is just freaked the fuck out by what he has seen. Lin Wood is a Christian man who has seen the face of evil. Stop running him down just because you can’t wrap your head around kid diddling satanists! Lay off Lin! Stop throwing shade on a fellow Patriot! SKOL!

Magnoliasooner

Poster
Founder
Emailed to me from someone's facespace

have listened to everyone else’s hatred, rhetoric and outright lies for the last four years, so now I am having my say. If you don’t like it, you know where the delete button is.
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan. I think he is corrupt, a liar, a racist bigot, is in bed with China and probably suffering from dementia.
He has done nothing to improve anything in his 47-year political career. But what has Trump done in the past 4 years?
The "arrogant" in the White House brokered four Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The "buffoon" in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The "racist" in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The "liar" in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The "white supremacist" in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The "fool" in the White House neutralized the North Koreans and stopped them sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The "xenophobe" in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy.
This same “clown” lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 to $24,400 for married couples and caused the stock market to rise to record levels, positively impacting the retirement accounts of tens of millions of citizens.
The “idiot” in the White House fast-tracked the development of multiple COVID Vaccines which are now available or will be soon. And yet we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “orange man” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration crippled and fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people.
What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus? Some of you were even hoping that COVID would be the cause of his demise. (Ah, the left. The party of “tolerance”. )
Please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office, besides making the whole Biden family richer? By the way, where is Hunter?
I’ll take the “clown” any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking, hypocritical, racist corrupt liar. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some butt when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure. I don’t need a liar.
That's what Hollywood, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and the New York Times are for.
Call me a chump, a racist, a superspreader or part of the basket of deplorables. I do not care!
God bless Donald Trump - the best, most unappreciated Patriotic President in U.S. history.

Not to mention, Trump ended the bullshit Climate Change Accord, ended the bullshit Iran Payout agreement, ended the possibility of the US entering a bad trade deal with the Far East, and renegotiated NAFTA into the USMCA a better deal for the US worker and citizen.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Ladies and Gentleman I’d like to introduce my better half to this Patriot’s forum. This might just be her first message board. @Just_Me is as red blooded as they come, and just as beautiful. Treat her well...or she might just kick your ass. MAGA!
We still have rules!!! . . . And I already followed them a couple of days ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom